Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Tierney' Nursery

by jadedicara Posted 21st Mar 2008 at 10:24 PM - Updated 5th Apr 2008 at 11:29 PM by jadedicara

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 8:36 AM
Love it!!! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 11:19 AM
lovely! I like bright colours <3
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 2:18 PM
Bright colors are awesome!

So is the set. ^_^
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 3:36 PM
I intend on downloading, i was just wondering what the ... half crib is? is it for toddlers? i have never seen one, and was just wondering.. thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mellliex
I intend on downloading, i was just wondering what the ... half crib is? is it for toddlers? i have never seen one, and was just wondering.. thanks!

Yep it's supposed to be a toddler bed; it isn't included in this download but there is a link to it at the bottom (Hopebayler's set).

You can put babies in them too, I like that particular crib because it shows off the bedding without the bumpers being in the way.
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 6:40 PM
Omg. Thats my name. Lol Tierney. I didn't think anyone else would think of using that name.
Anyway this is so cute! The colors are really pretty. :]]
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 8:17 PM
Absolutely love it, great colors thanks very much!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 9:10 PM
The textures are fantastic! I might have to use them to make bedding, with your permission. I'm always looking for new bedding options for the kids, since Maxis skimped on the "variety" area.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sinthe
The textures are fantastic! I might have to use them to make bedding, with your permission. I'm always looking for new bedding options for the kids, since Maxis skimped on the "variety" area.

Have at it! I usually make matching bedding, but wasn't in the mood to mess with the lines today. Drop me a PM if you want the file with the beginning fabric.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 10:51 PM
Cute nurseries as always! Thanks!
Space Pony
#12 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 10:36 PM
Love those colours/fabrics and i really hope to see more ! *swoon*

Thank you so much !

Silvi
Field Researcher
#13 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 4:31 AM
How fun is THIS set? Very cool! One of my Sims loves all things retro. This will be perfect for her bambino, if she ever settles down long enough to have one!

Thank you for sharing your talent. Great job. Looks good!

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 4:31 AM
How fun is THIS set? Very cool! One of my Sims loves all things retro. This will be perfect for her bambino, if she ever settles down long enough to have one!

Thank you for sharing your talent. Great job. Looks good!

Sugah's Place
... Providing quality Sims 2 downloads in a fun, friendly forum setting ...
Specializing in gorgeous Sim models, CC recolors, custom walls, prime real estate, original challenges & more!
Mad Poster
#15 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 5:29 PM
I really love this set but the armoirs isn't included? I went to the Hope Baylor set which says the cabinet is on PC sims which appears to be down right now...any chance of getting that armoire too?? Anyway, thanks!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
I really love this set but the armoirs isn't included? I went to the Hope Baylor set which says the cabinet is on PC sims which appears to be down right now...any chance of getting that armoire too?? Anyway, thanks!!

I'm not quite sure what you're referring to, but I assume that you are thinking the changing table is the armoire?. Her set has a lot of extra pieces that I don't have in my game, the items in my photo are the Crib and Changing Table, and those are available at the link I provided.

If you are referring to the armoire, no I didn't recolor it, I had no reason to since I'm quite sure there are no texture matches I could make.
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 5:23 PM
I love the changibg table. Can you make more recolors of it?
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 1:41 AM
can i just say WOW! i've been poking around here and i love ALL of your stuff. You do an amazing job! All of it looks so great and not at all tacky... (I've noticed alot of the stuff looks rushed, but yours NEVER does)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2008 at 11:21 PM
your set dont appear in the game
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 10:22 PM
This is amazing!!!! I love all of your nurseries! Please keep making more!
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Jun 2012 at 7:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sk8tersimsrox
This is amazing!!!! I love all of your nurseries! Please keep making more!

Yes, I agree.!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Aug 2014 at 5:30 AM
Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 5:14 AM
I cannot believe I'm just now discovering all your amazing creations!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Dec 2015 at 5:14 AM
I cannot believe I'm just now discovering all your amazing creations!!!