Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Caden' Nursery for Boy/Girl Twins

by jadedicara Posted 9th Apr 2008 at 10:09 PM - Updated 11th Apr 2008 at 7:49 PM by jadedicara

67 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 62 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:47 AM
Looks nice. May I ask if this is based on Gethane's Bella Baby Nursery? Or meant as an add-on?
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:55 AM
Oh yippee! This was absolutely one of my favorite color combos so I'm very glad to have it for twins! So subtle and smoothe...I can almost taste chocolate! LOL!

Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 1:22 PM
This is a great idea for twins, I can't wait to use it in game! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 2:34 PM
Love the colors, easy on the eyes and stylish. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Soneen
Looks nice. May I ask if this is based on Gethane's Bella Baby Nursery? Or meant as an add-on?

It wasn't, if you have a link I'll check it out, a Google search didn't bring anything up ^_^

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 4:39 PM Last edited by gethane : 10th Apr 2008 at 4:51 PM.
How funny! This really is a great fabric set. Here's my nursery. It's got some crossover so perhaps people would like to pick and choose since I didn't make some of the items you did and visa versa.
http://gethanesims.prismbaby.com/in...6/RIB_BellaBaby
I have better pictures here at Insiminator:
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=78689

I'm gonna have to grab your high chairs

Would you mind if I linked to your post here over at my site so people can grab yours too?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 5:19 PM
There you go, the almighty Gethane has put the links in here herself And yes, I am going to grab the items matching aswell... Thanks again!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 5:50 PM
omg, I LOVE those colours! Thank you again!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 8:03 PM
Beautiful, just what I've been looking for! <333

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Test Subject
#11 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 8:29 PM
This is a great set! Thank you.
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 9:03 PM
Thanks so much for all your designs. I have used many of them in my multiple nurseries. I will try to take a couple pictures to show you.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gethane
How funny! This really is a great fabric set. Here's my nursery. It's got some crossover so perhaps people would like to pick and choose since I didn't make some of the items you did and visa versa.
http://gethanesims.prismbaby.com/in...6/RIB_BellaBaby
I have better pictures here at Insiminator:
http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=78689

I'm gonna have to grab your high chairs

Would you mind if I linked to your post here over at my site so people can grab yours too?

Haha whoops! I have never seen that, I ran across the fabric and thought - NURSERY! Sorry for the crossover, but yours is gorgeous, and I'd love to have this link over there, as I'm sure several people here would enjoy yours!
Test Subject
#14 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 10:47 PM
This is adorable! I'll definitely have to get it for my Sim-son's alien twins!

PS: Did you notice that your first picture (the one with the Madison Baby Suite) says "Circles Nursery"? Just a little heads up...
Test Subject
#15 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:03 PM
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill my request! It looks absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to use it, I have all of your sets on my game and I love each and every one of them. You do such brilliant work! Thanks again! =]

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away." ~Anonymous
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tonitakitty
This is adorable! I'll definitely have to get it for my Sim-son's alien twins!

PS: Did you notice that your first picture (the one with the Madison Baby Suite) says "Circles Nursery"? Just a little heads up...

Yuck so much for doing pics at 2am >> Thanks for the heads up!

And Sarah, my pleasure! I'm glad you like it.
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:20 PM
This is great! But why do you only provide the recolors of the maxis crib and nursery?
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 11:25 PM
Way cool! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KittyKat77
This is great! But why do you only provide the recolors of the maxis crib and nursery?

The recolors are textile recolors and will work with any custom nursery that is Maxis fabric matched (which most are). I don't include any custom meshes, but there are links to them in the original post.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 1:48 AM
I'll download this once I get my own computer running the internet, again. Besides I have the sims on in the other room, so no putting anything on there right now anyway. I had one of those surprise twin things, though mine were boy / boy in a family that had up til then four girls.
From what I have seen you do awesome work. Keep it up.
Forum Resident
#21 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 3:48 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 1:33 PM
I like the colours, they're more my taste than the Maxis ones. From now on, the kids room won't be the ugliest in the house!

Well there's not a lot for you to give if you're giving in
And there's not a lot for you to feel if you're not feeling it
You bring it up and bring it in and we'll get you fixed up in no time
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 6:45 PM
The bedding is too cute,
it's hard to find a girl/boy twin set that matches.
Thank-you.

Charlεy (:
Test Subject
#24 Old 15th Apr 2008 at 6:25 PM
Beautiful, love the colors, stylish,and easy on the eyes...This is a great set! Thank you.
I was getting Gethane's Bella Baby Nursery and followed link...love both sets...will work well for a mix and match...
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 7:56 PM
I love the combination of checks, stripes and polka dots, what a cute nursery!
Thanks very much!!!
Page 1 of 3