Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

18 Rhondal Drive - Starter Home Series

by Flabaliki Posted 13th Apr 2008 at 1:45 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 7:13 PM
I downloaded it, you did a great job thanks.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 7:41 PM
I love your little homes their so cute, I hope they work in my game to
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 7:47 PM
The moment I saw this, it instantly became one of my favorite houses. Thanks for uploading it!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#5 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 7:53 PM
This is cute. Do you know that if you'd move your foundation up by 2 clicks, you'd get light into the basement? It's very handy for live-in basements like yours .. they look so much nicer when there's light coming in.

(Hope you don't get this wrong -- it's not your fault that lighting is implemented so stupidly ..)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 10:03 PM
I love the color! <33

Rainbow Street: colourful starter homes.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
This is cute. Do you know that if you'd move your foundation up by 2 clicks, you'd get light into the basement? It's very handy for live-in basements like yours .. they look so much nicer when there's light coming in.

(Hope you don't get this wrong -- it's not your fault that lighting is implemented so stupidly ..)

Really? That is a great thing to know. Thank you for telling me that. I always wondered why no light came in, it always bothered me.

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#8 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 10:41 PM
You're welcome =). And I forgot to say, for light coming in through glass doors as well, the foundation must be 7 clicks high. 6 clicks works only for the windows. Better don't try to find any logic behind that =P.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 10:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
You're welcome =). And I forgot to say, for light coming in through glass doors as well, the foundation must be 7 clicks high. 6 clicks works only for the windows. Better don't try to find any logic behind that =P.

Ahh that makes no sense at all! Lol, well thanks for the very helpful tips btw, I love you houses they are what inspired me to create Rhondal Drive!

Find me on YouTube!
Flabaliki - General gaming
TheSimSupply - Videos all about The Sims!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 7:14 AM
Nice one ! It's really cute
Wiki Wizard
#11 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 11:57 AM
Unbelieveable starter, thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.