Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victorian Toddler New Wardrobe

by Cocomama Posted 22nd Apr 2008 at 12:54 PM - Updated 14th Jun 2010 at 12:06 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 4:25 PM
This is lovely! Thank you so much for sharing! Perfect for my victorian families (as well as others) :D

I have skeletons in my closet and I hope they come out in time for Pride.
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 4:32 PM
Thank you! I love these I am very guilty of always wanting to dress my toddler boys in sailorsuits.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 4:57 PM
very cute outfits for our victorian toddlers!!! thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 6:17 PM
I think these are adorable and the few children who are permitted to exist in my Victorian neighborhood will be overjoyed to have new clothing (especially when the Ladies Society visits the slums with new clothing in tow).

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 9:37 PM
Wonderful, Cocomama. There is a poor historical content for toddlers in the net, and in my opinion the whole set looks perfectly in time. Great addition.
Instructor
#7 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 9:44 PM
These are just the cutest little outfits! Totally adorable, and the textures are simply divine! Wonderful, splendid job you have done. Bravo!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 9:54 PM
These are adorable :D
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 10:04 PM
Wow, you are officially my favourite person of the day, there really isn't enough toddler and elder clothing for the Victorian era and you've found that niche market and leapt in guns blazing. I think we're all guilty of wanting our boys to look like boys and everything else is in my opinion perfect. Whoop whoop!

Fight Prejudice
Fight the Ban!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 10:09 PM
Adorable! I really like that freetime outfit, and you've make it even cuter!
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 11:16 PM
These are adorable! Perfects for my little victorian sims! Thank you so much cocomama !
Instructor
#12 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 12:33 AM
These are wonderful! Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 3:23 AM
yay thank you i really needed victorian clothes for toddlers
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 9:29 AM
I am Very Very happy with your lovely comments, it makes worth all the trouble I went through getting it up on time. Thankfully I've found a Vista driver for my mouse.
What a relief that my upload is excepted for the challange, I wasn't sure it was Victorian London enough. I always think of Dickens and The Seven Dials clothing from Sussissogood in dark slums and so, and this is more for the upper class.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 4:31 PM
Oh these are absolutely adorable! They'll definitely be adorning my toddlers as soon as they're all downloaded. Thanks!!

| Bookworm | Family-Oriented | Good | Hopeless Romantic | Loner |
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#16 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 8:53 PM
These are just fantastic! I'm so glad you decided to do something for the much overlooked toddlers

PS - I just got your 1400'th thank you! Congrats

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 4:40 PM
much needed. thanks!

:)
Inventor
Original Poster
#18 Old 26th Apr 2008 at 9:55 PM
Whow, thank you Tiggerypum, it feels I just got an A-okay from the teacher. You must know, that non of these meshes would excist without the excellent and very clear Bodyshop Meshing tutorials you and Hysterical Paroxism made for us, and I am very gratefull to you.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 9:50 AM
Cocomama. I am learning like you from Tig and HP tutorials too and something pretty I was able to do but I did not dare to upload for this contest (mesh concluded - to be tested ) These outfits are really lovely. great job! we all will start learning from you too, now!
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 4th May 2008 at 4:50 AM
They are all so cute and adorable, you did a great job on them and I shall very much enjoy seeing more number one creations from you.
Thank You
Fluffy
retired moderator
#21 Old 11th May 2008 at 10:32 AM
ooh, very cute,
i love the nighties, been looking for something like that for ages!
thank you
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd May 2008 at 7:30 PM
i was upset when i saw a victorian outfit for the girls but not for the boys and these outfits are very well done! thank you!

LemonFruit
Forum Resident
#23 Old 26th May 2008 at 2:36 PM
than you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 1:33 AM
These are all adorable, but they only show up as thumbnails in my game. They don't work for my toddlers, only turning them into invisible floating heads, lol. They're adorable though, and if I knew why they didn't work, I'd fix it! I only have the base game and I installed the meshes and everything.
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 5:03 PM
Thank you for this its lovely.
Page 1 of 2