Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Royal Trousseau of Her Majesty the Queen, Victoria

by Aligeth Posted 23rd Apr 2008 at 12:56 AM - Updated 8th May 2009 at 1:42 PM by Echo

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 1:55 PM
This is really beautiful! I'm going to download this right now and make a royal sim! Thanks for sharing.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 1:59 PM
Wow. Wowie! I am amazed, this is beautiful. I was expecting to have 20 different meshes I would have to find around the internet. But you did all of this. It is beyond anything I could hope to think of, so thank you for sharing it so I could enjoy it anyways.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 2:41 PM
I like the way you presented this. Very nice. After my little Sim Vacation I plan to create Kensington Palace and allow young Victoria to grow up there. I shall stash this away until then. Thank you for showing another side of Queen Victoria.

BTW - Thank you for the link you sent. I hope I didn't offend by not using it right away. I do have plans for buildings though for our (Lauralaima and I via DDI) Gwyrich Project! :D

Once again congratulations on a wonderful upload!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 2:50 PM
awesome
now I can have some proper clothing for a few of my Victorian sims
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 2:52 PM
Beautiful. You've outdone yourself. Thank you!

Musiquefille's Modest Mods - well, lots really.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 3:13 PM
What a wonderful set! I love the new meshes. Thanks so much for sharing all your hard work with us.
Theorist
#8 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 3:20 PM
What a beautiful set, and a lot of hard work must have gone into it! The description was very enjoyable in itself.
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 3:34 PM
What a lovely, lovely collection you've created! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 5:20 PM
what a unique and lovely set!!! very nice!!! thank u!!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 6:43 PM
Omg! These Are Georgeous! Things Like This Make Me Wanna Press The Thanks Button Till My Mouse Breaks! Make More Things Please! These Are Georgeous! Perfect Texture! Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 7:00 PM
Such an elegant and beautiful set - looks amazing. Very well done.

I've never been married, but I tell people I'm divorced so they won't think something is wrong with me.
- Anonymous

Sideways Garage Tutorial
Field Researcher
#13 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 8:38 PM
Amazingly beautiful!!

Thanks for sharing this
~Roxanne
Field Researcher
#14 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 9:32 PM
A really original idea and many needed things. Beautiful and detailed gown. And the cuthair... how could I play victorian sims without it until now??? Thnaks and thanks!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 11:06 PM
wow what a beautiful set!
thank you for making all of these wonderful things for our sims
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 11:57 PM
OH MY GOD

I LOVE YOU FOR THIS!!!! *.*

AH- ITS LIKE EVERY MESH I COULD HAVE EVER WANTED *far bigger smiles then i can make our of keys*

I'm a costume history studying fanatic and hunt far and wide fore sims2 content that is even marginally accurate- really lovely- and long needed- meshes and a very good description to boot! you've more then made my day.^_^

*.*I bow before your sim2-cc-making mightiness- and am downloading everything! i shall look forward to you next creation!

"...You will know life and be acknowledged by it according to your degree of transparency, your capacity, that is, to vanish as an end, and remain purely as a means."

Dag Hammarskjold (1905 - 1961)
Not actually evil.
#17 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 1:21 AM
The details! The historical accuracy! The unmentionables! Victorian ladies do need those too, you know. Thank you so much for sharing this set. I hope you place in the contest.
Inventor
#18 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 10:06 AM
Absolutly gorgious, my vote is for this beautifull set of clothing, thank you for sharing with us.
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 6:46 PM
Thank you for these wonderful creations.

Too old to learn better english.but too young to have no wishes (for my sims)
Forum Resident
#20 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 8:32 AM
lovely. beautiful. thank you for sharing. after all that jetsons stuff meshes completely different! great job!
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd May 2008 at 3:27 AM
These are so beautiful, and your descriptions crack me up. Lacy bits, indeed. Thank you! I hope you keep making these beautiful reminders of days gone by.
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th May 2008 at 4:56 PM
Thank u so much! I can't wait to get back to my game and see how this all looks! Beautiful old style hair is so hard to come by and people usaully overdo it or don't "do" it enough- but urs... BEAUTIFUL!!! Everything... BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#23 Old 19th May 2008 at 7:50 AM
This is absolutely beautiful!

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
#24 Old 19th May 2008 at 10:37 AM
I really like the cloths in this set. And I learnt a new word. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 19th May 2008 at 9:35 PM
This is too lovely for words! Amazing, amazing work!

My 100% free site Carnaby Sims
Page 1 of 2