Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

!!Huge Brow Set!! 8 sets, 5 colors

by dragonmandy Posted 20th May 2008 at 7:19 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 3:04 PM by dragonmandy

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 20th May 2008 at 8:56 PM
They look very nice, and such variety! Thank you for sharing.
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 20th May 2008 at 9:37 PM
Are these binned?
Are any of them custom replacements?
thanks for making the elder version grey

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th May 2008 at 10:11 PM
thanx. no theyre not binned, or replacements, and your welcome .
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th May 2008 at 10:48 PM
Great job! Thank you!
Instructor
#6 Old 20th May 2008 at 11:22 PM
Lovely, lovely, lovely! Thank yooou~!

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Not actually evil.
#7 Old 20th May 2008 at 11:45 PM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 21st May 2008 at 6:41 AM.
Would you allow someone to change some of these into default replacements, if you don't wish to do it? I think they look really nice, and can fit in with Maxis stuff because they're not photo realistic, so I'd like to use them in game, but I much prefer default replacements to custom stuff.

update:
Was going to PM you to let you know I'll make these into default replacements, since your policy seems to permit this. I will, of course, credit you and link to this thread. However, you seem to have PM disabled, and email messages as well. If this is not intentional, please change your settings, thanks! Also, if you don't want me to make these into defaults because you're going to or whatever, just let me know in this thread and/or via PM. Also, if you did want to bin these brows (which would be totally awesome), fanseelamb has written lovely instructions here.

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 20th May 2008 at 11:49 PM
When I first read the headline, I was like "Wow, a huge brow set! Great, there must be some really HUUUGE brows in it for all my nerdy sims..." But they look kinda normal to me now that I look at the pictures...

No, just kidding, they are gorgeous. I was just distracted by the name. ^^ So big thank you for these, they look great! I think I like the 1st and 3rd set best! Thanks again, and don't hit me now for making this comment...
Instructor
#9 Old 21st May 2008 at 11:54 AM
Thank you very much! They are great!
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st May 2008 at 2:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Would you allow someone to change some of these into default replacements, if you don't wish to do it?
update:
Was going to PM you to let you know I'll make these into default replacements, since your policy seems to permit this. I will, of course, credit you and link to this thread. However, you seem to have PM disabled, and email messages as well.

i do have them disabled on purpose, i would really rather people to ask in the threads, or to just do it and then let me know in the original thread. and its totally cool if you want to, its like the ultimate compliment to have them used by other people. thank you all for your wonderful comments, and im glad you like them. and sphinx287, sorry to have disappointed you , but im glad you liked them anyway. and i wouldnt hit you .
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st May 2008 at 5:52 PM
Thank you so much, these are wonderful! And you're right, these are sooo perfect for Shayne. Now to decide which set to use... so many beautiful brows... *faints in wonder*

Cheers,
Em
Not actually evil.
#12 Old 21st May 2008 at 6:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dragonmandy
its totally cool if you want to
Great, thanks.
Quote: Originally posted by dragonmandy
i do have them disabled on purpose
Then you may want to change this text in your policy box "Also, I would love to see what you do with my work, so pm me if you do anything with them."

Test Subject
#13 Old 21st May 2008 at 8:40 PM
Oh,my...you are officially my favorite creator-I just love your bodyshop stuff, thanks!
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd May 2008 at 12:52 PM
Powerful! I almost hate those string-like thin brows, because they won't respond to the correct structure of forhead and eyebrows. Yours and navetsea's "mild to wild" must be my favorite ibrows, surly!
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd May 2008 at 3:03 PM Last edited by dragonmandy : 2nd Jun 2008 at 5:29 PM.
thank you so much! im glad you like them so, and getting comments like these always make my day. and catofevilgenius, i didnt even think about that , i must go change something now...

well i actually decided to turn pms back on, to be more convenient for everyone who tries to get in touch with me, so disregard the previous posts...
Not actually evil.
#16 Old 22nd May 2008 at 10:56 PM
dragonmandy Here are your brows as defaults and binned brows.

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=286470

Instructor
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd May 2008 at 2:58 PM
thanx so much! im still so happy you used them, and i plan on using them myself!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 26th May 2008 at 1:37 AM
Love them very much, especially for men, many thanks!

Sims Utopia...where your sims dreams become reality!

Click above to check out my site for more updates :)

New Roleplay site Sims Utopia the town that never dies..
Instructor
Original Poster
#19 Old 27th May 2008 at 2:49 PM
glad you like!
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 2:15 PM
Love these!! :D

Love that expired too long time ago.
Instructor
Original Poster
#21 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 3:11 PM
thanx!!!
Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 12th Oct 2008 at 5:38 PM Last edited by billielith : 13th Feb 2009 at 5:36 AM.
Awesome set. Love them. My fav would be #1 and #5. I use #5 all the time on my sim guys. Even on the last one I uploaded here. Thanks again!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 7:34 PM
I downloaded the default replacements of these and just wanted to drop back here and say THANK YOU!!! For creating them in the first place :'D :hug:
Field Researcher
#24 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 2:56 AM
Finally, eyebrows that look good, don't look fake, and have a blonde that doesnt look green or light brown xD I just downloaded these, but I'll also be downloading the default set. They were just what I was looking for :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 25th Jun 2009 at 6:56 PM
thank you guys, and glad you like them so much!
Page 1 of 2