Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fitness Fanatic Career

by happycowlover Posted 6th Jun 2008 at 12:07 AM - Updated 18th Feb 2009 at 11:47 PM by happycowlover

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 5:55 PM
Wow, you just uploaded this a second ago!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 7:10 PM
Just a quick note about some typos I found in the level descriptions:

Gym Trainer: "you're clients" should be "your clients"

Sports Drink Creator: "gulliable trainers" should be "gullible trainers"

Fitness Promoter: "all type" should be "all types"

I don't know if these are just in your post or also in the in-game descriptions, but if they're in the actual career you may want to fix them.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 9:10 PM
Fixed! Thanks for pointing that out aqualectrix.
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 2:50 AM
You know, I like the icon! It kinda looks like a heart - very important for the fitness professional. Don't sell yourself short; this looks like a great career. Can't wait to play it. Thanks for all the hard work.
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 8:45 AM
cool sounds like a good career, thanks! =D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 2:15 AM
Hi! Looks cool, but how about a version that uses the Bodybuilder mesh (by Marvine & Beos @ InSIMenator.net) for uniforms? Wouldn't that be awesome?
Field Researcher
#8 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 6:06 AM
Wonderful work! Me and my simmians thank you!

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something....

Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 5:52 AM
thank you very much

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
#10 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 2:51 PM
Maybe I'm just stupid but it doesn't work..
I downloaded a newspaper with all the jobs in it and there are two "Sportler" (german) careers now. The money is different but the description etc. is in german, too.
I hope someone can help me because I really liked the idea of having another sporty career.
(sorry for my English)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 6:21 AM
Sorry for not helping you earlier! Hm, that's strange. In my game, it shows up as 'Fitness Fanatic' and 'Athletic' is a seperate career. I'll check and see what's up to see if it does the same in my game.
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Aug 2008 at 11:48 AM
Thank you. I'm glad you understood my problem
Maybe it's not working with this newspaper I downloaded?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 1:40 AM
That's probably the reason why it's not working. The two might be conflicting with each other. If you have the Insimenator, use the Career Adjustor and try to find it with that.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 11:27 PM
lol if i dled this, i'd have to dl a white-guy fro and name him richard "simmons"
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 11:47 PM
LOL kyth. I hope you have fun with that!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 10:39 PM
OMG TY SO MUCH! Just recently started playing sims 3 again after being bored with my other games and this is the exact career I've been lookin for my sim!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Feb 2014 at 11:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jlsteeldragon
OMG TY SO MUCH! Just recently started playing sims 3 again after being bored with my other games and this is the exact career I've been lookin for my sim!

It's very humbling to see that my work still appeals to y'all after so many years. Thank you!

Remember, this is a TS2 career. Not sure if your comment was a typo, but it will not work for The Sims 3.

~* Childish, Eco-Friendly, Snob, Couch Potato, Inappropriate *~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 7:21 PM
Good career idea.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:32 PM
Thank You
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Oct 2016 at 2:27 AM
Nice!! This career is so relevant today...
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 6:15 PM
Thank you! I love the level descriptions, the progression of the career and the fact that you kept the money to a reasonable level. I have a family that focuses on fitness, so this will be perfect for them to pursue!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 12:06 AM
Thank you.