Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Tate' Nursery

by jadedicara Posted 10th Jun 2008 at 2:11 AM - Updated 10th Jun 2008 at 5:07 PM by jadedicara

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 6:26 PM
Thank you! It looks great again!
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 9:06 PM
Another gorgeous nursery! Thank you so much! =)
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 11:48 PM
Very Nice!
Cool!

It is awesome how to actually listen to the community and actually DO something about what people want! Definately a piece of nice effort, work, pride, and care!

Actually...
Sim Toddlers are also being cared for...
with the help of your creation! Nicely done!! *claps*
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 1:33 AM
I love, love, love your recolors! Your detail work is always so amazing and you've got a great eye for color! I'm so glad my Sim toddlers can actually have something stylish and a lot more pretty to look at then the colors Maxis gave them, some of which are inexcusably ugly! Thanks so much!

Also just wanted to add I love the name! Tate, very adorable! Great name for the set!
Alchemist
#6 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 3:26 PM
I use your nursery recolors almost exclusively. I love your style.
This one looks lovely, I look forward to using it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 7:09 PM
My son's called Tate! I love this set, but I'm not sure he would! :p
Scholar
#8 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 9:33 AM
Simple, but cute, this is the type of furniture I love for a nursery.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 12:39 AM
Thank you so much. I love all of your toddler stuff. Since you like polka dots, I thought you might like to make this one:

http://www.landofnod.com/family.aspx?c=3500&f=4384&pc=5

Land of Nod is the big shop that superstars like to shop at. Thought it might be interesting to see what you can do with it. Love your stuff!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 11:08 PM
I love your stuff! i didn't even know i needed these recolors until I saw all your work. My nurserys are so much lovelier now...

i'm a hazard to myself
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Jun 2008 at 11:18 PM
beautiful, this is something id want for my own child!
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 2:01 AM
OMG!!! thanks, these are awsome i heart polka dots :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 10:33 PM
Thanks so much. Polka dots are probably my favorite for the little mischief makers. xp

If men are from mars i say we need to find the bozo that supplied them with spaceships.
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Jul 2008 at 4:31 PM
How did I miss this one? For months now I've been on the lookout for new JI nursery creations! I'm thrilled and can't wait to use this in my game! Thank you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 5:28 PM
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S love it ;]
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 1:42 AM
I love this set and thanks for making it, but I can't use it!

I only downloaded the 'Tate nursery.rar' and not the CEP thing 'cause it looked pretty huge and heavy duty. Do I need to download that?

I couldn't find it in my Sims 2 game. I looked in the nursery part, with the other Kinder Kontainer, and it wasn't there, either separately or as a recolor. I have custom content enabled and my other downloads show.

Do you have any idea why this one wouldn't? I'm sure I overlooked something simple, but I don't know what. I'm not new to downloading and I put it in the EA Games--> Sims 2--> Downloads folder. It doesn't need extracting, cause it's not a folder, right?

Please help :-) And keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Oct 2008 at 5:48 PM
Hello and let me tell you, EVERYTHING you make, all of your nurseries, are completely AWESOME! I was deperately trying to comment, and just figured out how. I downloaded lots of your nurseries because I was deperate for more cribs and such, and I came across you, and I'm so happy! You made my day, and I hope this comment makes you happy. You're so creative and I love your stuff! This, and everything else, is completely adorable. KEEP IT UP!
Test Subject
#18 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 1:49 AM Last edited by ashory : 17th Dec 2008 at 1:58 AM.
I LOVE your nurseries I'm going to dl all of them.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 3:21 AM
Actually, I don't want to be mean and kill the party, but I thought that 'Tate' might be 'Sharon Tate' (one of the women Charlie Manson murdered). :/

Still though, it looks very nice!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 19th Nov 2009 at 7:12 PM
You are one of my favorite uploaders, thank you so much for all the time and effort you put into your uploads, i truely appreciate it. with your downloads, i find the sims 2 a more enjoyable series to play and the designers should really employ you as, i'm sure lots of people would agree, you make brilliant designs that almost everyone can like, i for one as with my sims love your uploads. So as a final note, thanks again, please dont stop creating! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lucy129
I love this set and thanks for making it, but I can't use it!

I only downloaded the 'Tate nursery.rar' and not the CEP thing 'cause it looked pretty huge and heavy duty. Do I need to download that?

Please help :-) And keep up the good work!

As far as I know, the CEP makes it possible for you to see the custom recolors - so yes, you need it, and it's really not that big of a file.

To the rest of the posters - thanks for all the great feedback and nice words! Makes me think I need to work on some more nurseries for you all soon!
Test Subject
#22 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 4:12 AM
I love this one!! I have a son Named Tate, but a daughter named Tegan. I loved both of the nursery's! I loved them and they looked so cute in the game! Thanks I hope to see some more cute ones !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Jun 2015 at 4:25 AM
Okay So I Love This Only Because Its One Cute And Two It Has My Boyfriends Name In It <3