Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Samsung Juke

by Fresh-Prince Posted 14th Jun 2008 at 2:18 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2009 at 8:08 PM by -Maylin-

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 4:43 PM
Cool! First to post. Great job!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 5:54 PM
hi FP!hey congrats 4 your 1st phone 4 simmies and IRL too it's really wonderful and tiny cute! i have samsung x830,hm,i have these too cause it's my fav colors and it was too hard to pic which one i would love to have

p.s. i think i will also made recolor of this mesh for my house use,too look like my phone cause i'm not in the creating mood anymore for the sites! and somethimes i'll put your package if my simmies want to have new model

thanx again for your work i really love it!
hugs
Scholar
#4 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 6:54 PM
Great job as always FP! Congrads on getting your own personal cell phone. Thanks for sharing with us.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 9:00 PM
Congrats on your first phone! (the 3rd time's the charm )
Anyway, so are you moving to cellphones know or was it just a "one night stand"?
Oh I'm so down with English expressions!
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 10:21 PM
Beautiflu phone! How did you make this? Did you follow a tutorial?

If you have a request please explain it thoroughly! (At least one and a half paragraphs & supply the needed pictures / meshes, or else I will throw it away without looking at it and I will not "PM" you that I will not do it.)
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 10:30 PM
COOL! now my sims can have the same phone I have (well, niot completly, Mine is light blue instead of red) this is AWESOME!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 11:15 AM
i thought you mostly create cars, FP... but this mobile looks so cool!!! great work! thanks!!!!
Scholar
#9 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 11:37 AM
Your cell phone is to die for.LOVE it ! You have-once more- shared a wonderful creation,greatly appreciated.THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Hm...I know its too late,but want to tell you :VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! You are so talented,Life is smiling at you.Big hugs.
Scholar
#10 Old 21st Jun 2008 at 6:51 PM
Congrats to your first cell phone and to the excellent conversion for TS2 (but to be true: I prefer NOKIA cell phones )

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 11:08 PM
awesome now i can have my same phone in the game too!
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Jun 2008 at 10:20 PM
Congrats for the phone :P

But which one should I download, the first or the pets one?
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 6:16 PM
Hey! thats awsome thanks
Test Subject
#14 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 12:36 AM
This is thee best phone ever.. I have one too. Although mines teal. :D
My sims will loovee it! Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 12:47 AM
This is thee best phone ever.. I have one too. Although mines teal. :D
My sims will loovee it! Thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 5:43 PM
This is great!
I have this phone in dark purple, it's so awesome to see it in my game xD
Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 11:06 AM
Can You Make A Samsung J600 Please
Test Subject
#18 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 2:12 AM
wow amazing... very small. ¡¡¡¡THANKS FRESH-PRINCE!!!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th May 2009 at 5:46 PM
Thanks! I have the same kind of phone!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Aug 2009 at 4:36 PM
awww man!!!!!!!!!! every time i try to use it, i always forces an error! what's up with that?
Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Aug 2009 at 11:58 PM
Cool! Now only if it was in a pink recolor too. That's the color of mine, ahaha. xD

I'm part of the Save VMK group. ^-^
Field Researcher
#22 Old 22nd Aug 2009 at 9:41 PM
I HATE mine! It's red and every time I put a new song on it, It either gets rid of another song or thakes the name of one song and puts it on another. EVERY TIME! Help?

Garbage Isn't a wierd band, Garbage is an Immensely talented Group of strange people.
Quote:
"No, I'm not Shirley the girl, I'm the woman on MTV with the big boots." - Shirley Manson
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 10:26 PM
Hi, I downloaded the juke, but every time a sim goes to call someone it gives me a message saying 'error occured' and I have to delete the phone! I reeeaallly like the replacement so I was wondering if you had any way to help?
~Unwritten1
Test Subject
#24 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 6:52 PM
My mommy has this phone! xD
Thanks so much! :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 4:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Unwritten1
Hi, I downloaded the juke, but every time a sim goes to call someone it gives me a message saying 'error occured' and I have to delete the phone! I reeeaallly like the replacement so I was wondering if you had any way to help?
~Unwritten1

Do you have UNI? That could be one of the problem. Or you might be missing a file for the cellphone to be usuable.... :P

KichiSempai is Kiba's Numba One Fan! 0:D
Page 1 of 2