Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Recolor Autumn

by nazariopilar Posted 14th Jun 2008 at 4:30 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 10:31 AM
This looks like a fantastic set, but reflexsims won't let me download the meshes. It appears to be a paysite, and says I don't have the required privileges to access the thread.

Of all the things I've lost over the years, it's my mind I miss most.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 11:21 AM
is free, there is that postear some message to be able to discharge
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by riever49
This looks like a fantastic set, but reflexsims won't let me download the meshes. It appears to be a paysite, and says I don't have the required privileges to access the thread.

~It is a free mesh but you need to have a login account to get it~

~Great recolor thx for sharing~
Test Subject
#5 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 2:02 PM
It's amazing!I love it :lovestruc
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 2:08 PM
I love your recolors! You always seem to recolor my favorite sets
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 3:00 PM
I agree with rosha267, you and Loverat have the best recolors! I love this one as much as I love the other recolor posted today - and I love the "Strawberry Street" song that plays on your blog! I just downloaded these sets into my game - and that song into my iPod - thanks for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 3:59 AM
Brilliant work, thank you.

Where can i get the wallpaper also? x
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 12:09 AM
Me encanta todo lo que hacéis!!! Considero que tenéis mucho gusto a la vez que clase para los objetos, las ropas... en fin, para todo!

Gracias por vuestro trabajo!

Un saludo!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Apr 2010 at 4:08 PM
Hi! love the set but humm the link is invalid
Test Subject
#11 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 3:32 AM
I can't download the mesh to even get this recolor which is awsome by the way, like i don't even know if the link im clicking and the website it is taking me to is even right please help!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 2:36 AM
If you're looking for the mesh set for these recolor files, I'll save you the hour it took me to hunt them down. Here's the link: http://www.blackpearlsims.com/downl...?do=file&id=277

Great recolors!
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EarthGoddess54
If you're looking for the mesh set for these recolor files, I'll save you the hour it took me to hunt them down. Here's the link: http://www.blackpearlsims.com/downl...?do=file&id=277

Great recolors!

Thank you! was just going to ask lmao!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Jan 2023 at 6:45 AM
hello i see this thread hasnt been active for a long while but here's the mesh (i'm pretty sure). worth a shot?

https://archive.liquidsims.com/mirr...subaction=&id=&