Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Astral Skinjection - Transforming Purple Alien Skin

by mjo5oh Posted 27th Jun 2008 at 8:34 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 7:52 PM
very cute ^^ i forsee many purple sims in my future lol. props to you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 10:12 PM
I love these but i´m not so good at this with default and no-default, wich one is the normal one? Sorry but i´m not so good at this.
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Jun 2008 at 11:56 PM
@Snuttgrodan: A non-default skin means that the skin will be available for sim creation in Bodyshop & Create a Sim. A default skin means the original alien skin will be replaced & all the green aliens will use the new default skin. Hope that helps!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 7:51 AM
Snuttgrodan- Just kind of repeating what MJSpice2 said.... A default will change all the aliens in your game or that will be born into the skin. The non default would be used if you'd like to create your own sim in CAS using the skintone; it won't show up on any aliens.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 12:53 PM
MJSpice2 an mjo5oh thank you both, now i understand. :-D
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 1:30 PM
This is so great I love it and the lip color you have on the adult is fabulous for this skin. I use to have this set and when I lost all of my downloads, for the life of me I couldn't remember where I had gotten this set from. Can you recall?

CRUNCH*A*TIZE ME CAP'N!
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 10:23 PM
These are really great! I had been looking for Alien Defaults that weren't green and these are just perfect. I also love that you went so far as to make sure that the skin changed over the lifespan. Great attention to detail. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TickleYu
This is so great I love it and the lip color you have on the adult is fabulous for this skin. I use to have this set and when I lost all of my downloads, for the life of me I couldn't remember where I had gotten this set from. Can you recall?

Um, I'm not quite sure what you mean? I just made the skintones (and everything on them) completely myself last week. If there was something similar made, it's a total coincidence. Sorry, I can't help.
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Sep 2008 at 10:09 AM
thanks i lov em

Jesus is my savior, and I will always worship him.
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 8:05 PM
I love that these change over time. Thanks for sharing the fruits of your hard work!
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th May 2009 at 1:13 AM
This are by far my favorite skins for aliens, thanks!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 2:07 AM
Your first, but you did defaults, AND genetics!? Very cool of you.
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 12:18 AM
I downloaded this skin years ago and I still love it. I've tried other skins in my game and I always come back to this set. Thanks again for making it, and making it default replacement as well.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 3:32 AM
Love this skin thank you.