Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Meadowbrook (Luxury Traditional Home, 3 BR, 2.5 BA)

by mairi0336 Posted 16th Jul 2008 at 7:04 AM - Updated 21st Oct 2008 at 6:00 PM by mike19

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#2 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 7:00 AM
I love the layout of this house! I'm always on the look out for nice one story homes. Thank you for sharing and not including scads of CC.

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 10:18 PM
I used it at once.
It was a wonderful layout.
Because I liked 1 story, I liked it very much.
Thank you!!
Theorist
#4 Old 22nd Jul 2008 at 5:31 AM
awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 5:57 AM Last edited by tudorjason : 20th May 2011 at 3:34 AM.
Although I applaud you for the realism, I don't like it overall. This is a transitional/contemporary design, not traditional. But that's a minor detail. I think you could have been a little more creative and changed the floor plan you copied a little bit to make it bigger. This home isn't a luxury one, because it is so small; one example of why it isn't a luxury home is that it has just a one-car garage and luxury homes have at least three. All of my Sims 2 homes have three or four-car garages.