Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Motorola KRZR K1 (Blue)

by kylebeans Posted 18th Jul 2008 at 2:54 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2008 at 5:05 PM by kylebeans

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 8:12 PM
My Sim have cell phone will this overwrite cell phone in inventory?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 10:44 PM
Yay, now my simself can have the same cell as I have! Thanks!

^.^ It's a bird? It's a plane? No, it's my siggy!! ^.^

I haz dreamwidth and LJ!!
Inventor
#4 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 11:19 PM
OOoo I loved it in Red too, Thanks
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 3:32 AM
To sky stifler: I think it will only overwrite the phones that sell in the cellphone/mp3/handheld fame selling thing (no clue what it's called). All the phones in your sims inventory will remain the same I believe. I'm not 100% sure on this, I'm just going by what I've seen in my game.
Test Subject
#6 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 1:51 PM
Thanks -Ounce- for the information!
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 1:05 AM
Teen Style, Ikea, & Kitchen and Bath are only Stuff Packs, so this cellphone won't interfere with, since this SP doesn't have any new interactions. So people having this SP can use this cellphone too.
Thanks!
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Jul 2008 at 2:55 PM
You've done a very good job !
You're a champion !
Thx a lot.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sky Stifler
My Sim have cell phone will this overwrite cell phone in inventory?

Yes it will =)

Tornado Drills: more effective than Ex-Lax.
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 8:20 AM
Thanks kylebeans! Looks great!

Find all my work here.
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 11:22 PM
Hey can u make a pink recolor of this phone and maybe a red one? plz so that every1 in my family can have one?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 11:36 PM Last edited by kylebeans : 13th Aug 2008 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Forgot to add something =]
Quote: Originally posted by JMD11523
Hey can u make a pink recolor of this phone and maybe a red one? plz so that every1 in my family can have one?

I could, but they wouldn't be re-colours as far as I know, cell phones are in-capable of having re-colours, well like they can't have more than one colour option for one object... so you wouldn't be able to like, buy 4 of them then use the design tool to change their colours BUT I CAN make different colours of this phone, it's just that your game will only be able to have 1 of those colours.
Choose Wisely. LOL pardon my lame humour =]

oh yeah, I have mad a (RED) version of this phone!! look at my profile or search up Kylebeans and you'll find it =]

Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 7:18 PM
Hi Kyle, first of all, thanks: then... I've tested it with Ikea Stuff and it works in my game. I thought you'd liked to know (sorry for my english).
Bye
Aras
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Dec 2008 at 11:58 PM
In your first picture - the one with the alien - theres a picture of a person in red.
Where can i find that?
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 5:13 AM
Aww I wish this phone would work for me, its so cool! But I get an error everytime my sim uses it, same with any other mobiles I downlaod for my sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 4:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jelajade
In your first picture - the one with the alien - theres a picture of a person in red.
Where can i find that?

Oh, I found that picture on Deviant Art, search up Misery Malaise and you should find it! it's one of my favourite pictures ever =D

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Mar 2009 at 1:32 PM
Do the sims actually use these as cell phones?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2009 at 12:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brcfan4ever
Do the sims actually use these as cell phones?

Yes, they do! But you need University for it to work! otherwise it won't show up

And they work just like any other phone, except you click on your Sim, and they are usable on Community lots too =D

Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 9:09 AM
Why when my sims either wanna call another sim or something while taking out his phone the phone just dissapears
Test Subject
#20 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 2:32 PM
i had the black version of it :P
now i have the lg viewty and a samsung u600 so if you want to make the viewty go ahead :P

thanks for the nice phone
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Feb 2010 at 5:04 AM
I personally think the phone's too small.

:/
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 1:55 AM
Ya realy small.