Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vacation Worlds- Risa- Part 2

by jasonduskey Posted 16th Aug 2008 at 2:42 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 2:44 AM
This is awesome!!! Nice work - Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 2:46 AM
The Garden is beautiful! I love the swimmable lake and the wooden bridge is a nice touch.

It might look I'm doing nothing, but at the molecular level I'm really quite busy.
~Anonymous
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 3:13 AM
Oh I love this! The gardens are lovely and the spa rocks.
Inventor
#5 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 6:25 AM
Wow. Such beauty.
Thank you so much.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 11:38 AM
Wow, that's incredible!
Wiki Wizard
#7 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 12:58 PM
This is totally incredible! :o Have you even thought of doing those domes in cornwall, i cannot remember what they are called, i will think about it

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 1:35 PM
If you feel up to building the lots, I could help you with the build meshes. PM me with your idea.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Field Researcher
#9 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 8:34 AM
Neat! That dome garden is so "Silent Running."
Alchemist
#10 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:05 AM
Bro, you did it again!
The park looks perfect as it is (bridge, lake, spa ... so many useful and lovely details), but the dome is the Jason touch which makes of it a unique and amazing place ....
your talent is giving us a lot of gifts, and views that maxis never ... never ... never can imagine. Thank you forever Jason, please feed your imagination!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 1:55 PM
I love your domed park Jason, I lololoveee domes . As said above, it's your personal touch, and it's wonderful! I specially like how you displayed the trees around the dome, it feels like they're protecting the place . Stunning job :lovestruc
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#12 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 2:19 PM
GORGEOUS!! You've outdone yourself this time!
Forum Resident
#13 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 4:38 AM
Thank you, I was looking for something exactly like this. This is lovely and perfect!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:56 PM
This is just perfect, I don't know what else to say. My Sims can't wait to go there for holiday... I'm starting to think I'll probably let my poor Starfleet Sims have a holiday...
Thank you a million times!

My medieval legacy: Rowena's Sims
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 12:52 PM
Super work as usual! I absolutely love it! Yet another set of downloads to add to my Duskey hoods!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Scholar
#16 Old 7th Sep 2008 at 2:53 PM
That looks very cool. Thank you very much.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 10:09 PM
Oh wow, Jason - this is simply fantastic! I love how you did the dome and pretty garden underneath.
Amazing work and thank you very much!

HK-47: Objection: I am not a problem, meatbag. You and your lack of any organized repair skills are a problem.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 6:59 PM
At first it would NOT show up in my game, but apparently I had to update to the latest "Clean Installer" and now I have the most AMAZING lot in my game. Very nice