Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray

by VoVillia Posted 10th Sep 2008 at 11:15 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 1:31 PM
OMG! I have been hoping someone would make a convertible version of the classic Stingray! Oooo! You have no idea how happy I am! Woot! Thank you for this!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 6:54 PM
One of my favorite cars & model! Thanks a bunch :D

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Sep 2008 at 7:40 PM
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! One of my most favorite cars of all time. Thank you!
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 2:24 AM
Incredible ride! I'm thrilled someone finally made one! :-D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 14th Sep 2008 at 7:46 PM
OMG THANK YOU!! Now all I need is a Viper XD

Just started playing Sims 2 again after a very, very, veryyyy long time!
I also use Poser Pro 11!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 2:14 PM
nice car
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Nov 2013 at 12:11 PM
i need help no car i install is showing in the buy/cars
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Mar 2014 at 2:28 AM
WHERE do I find the beautiful Chevy truck in this picture?? Love the Stingray...but am dying to get that truck!
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Aug 2014 at 1:33 AM
]WHERE do I find the beautiful Chevy truck in this picture?? Love the Stingray...but am dying to get that truck![/QUOTE] PLZ TELL ME WHERE YOU GOT THAT TUCK! I NEED IT!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Jan 2015 at 2:51 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 4:55 AM
I know this thing is literally almost seven years old, but the Stingray is my favorite car ever, so I'm really stoked to find this. :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Jul 2016 at 9:07 PM Last edited by austeja07 : 13th Jul 2016 at 9:10 PM. Reason: detail added on mods installed
Love it.... but does not appear in game??
I realize this is an old file but I just now finally got to install it. I love this car! Anyhow, I've tried installing the file several times and every time it doesn't show up in my game and it also seems to create a lag I've tried a few months back when I only had base game and now again with WA, Ambitions and Pets installed. Has anyone else had this issue? I vaguely recall seeing a Late Nights symbol on one of the downloads pages, it says it's a new mesh but does it require Late Night?

I'm building an all-custom town from scratch using Naars mods and I'd really love for my main family to have this, it's supposed to be grandpa's car....
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Jan 2018 at 10:39 PM
Thanks very much for making this, I love your vehicles