Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rue De La Promenade 4-5

by stoffelsim Posted 30th Sep 2008 at 9:38 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 6:35 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Oct 2008 at 2:49 PM
These are all gorgeous little apartments - love that French feel they have! You did a fabulous job and I really appreciate that there is no custom content.

Will you be expanding the neighborhood? I'd love a little larger apartment with more lot space. I definitely don't have an eye for architecture like you have though!

Thank you so much for sharing these!
Wiki Wizard
#4 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 4:50 PM
You are rather a good builder i must say, congrats, this is immense! :D

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 9:09 PM
Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate them!
Yes, I was planning to expand it as I already started to build a fitting shopping center, restaurant and of course a promenade at the beach for my apartment sims, so I think I will upload them when I'm finished. I'll see if there are going to be also more apartments.
:-)
Mad Poster
#6 Old 21st Oct 2008 at 7:48 PM
I am absolutely astounded by the fact that you have created this wonderful series with Maxi content! I cannot believe it can be used so beautifully! Kudos to your wonderful design talent!
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Nov 2008 at 4:59 PM
Thank you sooo much!

|| How can I tell what I think 'til I see what I say? ||
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2016 at 11:21 PM
Thank You