Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Freezer Clock

by treeag Posted 14th Oct 2008 at 11:52 PM - Updated 15th Oct 2008 at 9:57 AM by treeag

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 12:48 AM
Now this is what I would call awesome! Thank you once again treeag!

Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 1:04 AM
This is exactly what I've needed! Thank you!!!

Live. Laugh. Love. Sim.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 2:17 AM
This will make storytelling so much easier! Trying to set up multiple sims in different stages of poses is a nightmare. THANK YOU!
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 2:21 AM
You're welcome. But this thing requires Apartment Life. I have that ticked since the beginning but I have no idea why it wouldn't stick.

The way it looks now, it seems that it doesn't even require the base game I don't know what's wrong.
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 2:31 AM
It needs AL?Oh how sad....I was looking forward to this but I guess I'll have to wait...Great creation though!^^
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 2:37 AM
This is so cool, it will make taking pictures so much easier. Thank you
Theorist
#8 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 2:43 AM
Thank you!!!
Zombie Socks
#9 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 3:33 AM
*sobbing joyfully* You have no idea how long I've wanted this! Thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 3:36 AM
Sweet merciful crap!! Thank you sooooooo much for this!

you stare at my shoulders
are you surprised to see one more devil 
where angel wings should be..?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 4:30 AM
Could it be possible for this to be created without AL?
#12 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 4:35 AM
That would be nice, but I doubt it, as it uses features that didn`t exist before Apartment Life.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 10:13 AM
This is awesome! Thank you so much!

Whenever I'm alone with you, you make me feel like I am whole again.
Field Researcher
#14 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 11:43 AM
*bows* Thank you, thank you, thank you!! No more trying to time poses around the "demo play dead" while the sim's still on the floor!

To name but one of the many uses this'll have

Please don't PM/IM me with requests
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 5:04 PM
Oh, wow! Thank you so much for this! I've gone insane trying to sync up sims before.

Worlds Apart: An urban fantasy. Now playing...
Test Subject
#16 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 5:04 PM
This does have ONE use in general gameplay which I´ve been searching for snce last night! Your vampires can now... Have ETERNAL DARKNESS! Yata! Sure, you won´t get to go to work, get the newspaper, and yada yada yada. But we can now raise our various skills in one night, without the pain of having to hide in the coffin at dusk! Thank you!
Theorist
#17 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 6:45 PM
:o brilliant! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYArrr!! Thanks!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Forum Resident
#18 Old 15th Oct 2008 at 9:29 PM
Oh jeez, I am definitely going to need to get AL now! Such an ingenious idea, and extremely helpful for making stories and taking photoshoots.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 1:23 AM
So its like clicking on "pause" ? Whats the difference?
#20 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 2:13 AM
You don`t have to pause everything at once. You can pause just some of the sims, whilst positioning others. Then pause them, and unpause others, to get them positioned Just So. Great for set-up snapshots. You can also stop the clock without pausing the game, if I understand correctly.

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 6:45 AM
That is an useful and great clock!I'm from China,and my English isn't good,but some of my friends like your work very much!And I want to translate your clock into a chinese one,and share it with my friends,would you accept my ideas?

And no matter what the answer is,I should say thanks to you!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 11:31 AM
Thank you so much, genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stories won't be a nightmare anymore! YAY!
Instructor
#23 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 6:38 AM
This is great!! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 4:48 AM
Great ! Thanks for this !
Theorist
Original Poster
#25 Old 18th Oct 2008 at 11:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nanaznb
That is an useful and great clock!I'm from China,and my English isn't good,but some of my friends like your work very much!And I want to translate your clock into a chinese one,and share it with my friends,would you accept my ideas?

And no matter what the answer is,I should say thanks to you!!!

I sent you a pm
Page 1 of 5