Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elegant Outfits for your Elders - Conversion of a locked H&M/BV outfit

by dustfinger Posted 4th Nov 2008 at 6:07 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 6:42 PM
these look great on elders, i love it thanks! ^__^

Visit my Dreamwidth for my latested uploads!
~Babbelsim~
Field Researcher
#3 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 6:51 PM
Thank you for doing all these wonderful conversions. I love that my elders get more choice of appropriate and even stylish clothing.

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 8:00 PM
Hm, I thought I left a comment here, but Firefox ate it?
Anyway, these are elegant and your converted mesh is granny shaped.
Thanks for sharing.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 8:07 PM
Keep em coming! I think I'm addicted to your conversions!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 8:16 PM
THANK YOU!!! *kisses your feet*
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 9:58 PM
This is really a fab outfit, thanks for liberating it, and for all the other conversions you’ve doe your great!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 12:52 AM
awesome!! I always thought this outfit would look good on granny. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 6:04 AM
More great elder conversions...thanks! Very, very appreciated :D

“Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people.” George Bernard Shaw

My creations
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 6:18 AM
Finally! I proper looking elder shape <3
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 5th Nov 2008 at 11:26 AM
i already love this outfit for adults and it looks also great on grannies! thanks!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 6th Nov 2008 at 6:08 PM
Can I make one *small* suggestion? Although it's lovely to have meshes with the elderly bodies you might be going a little overboard on the shape. The normal weight for granny in your mesh is the normal maxis fat morph and *your* fat morph looks a little out of portion. I hope I don't get flamed here because I'm offering constrictive critisism and not just saying, "Your meshes suck!". Because they don't. I just thought since you're converting maxis meshes why not stick to the actual body shape so it fits in with the rest of granny's clothes?
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 6:55 PM
These are awesome! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 10:21 PM
Thanks for taking the time to make nice clothes for the elderly set. I don't care what shape or morph you use, no one else is doing it and I certainly can't do it myself, so thank you very much! XD
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 1:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TashaFaun
Can I make one *small* suggestion? Although it's lovely to have meshes with the elderly bodies you might be going a little overboard on the shape. The normal weight for granny in your mesh is the normal maxis fat morph and *your* fat morph looks a little out of portion. I hope I don't get flamed here because I'm offering constrictive critisism and not just saying, "Your meshes suck!". Because they don't. I just thought since you're converting maxis meshes why not stick to the actual body shape so it fits in with the rest of granny's clothes?

Firstly, Thank you! I just want to say I disagree with the statement i have quoted. I really like what you have done (would be awesome if there was a default replacement of that shape for grannies, one day i'll figure that out...) Your conversions for and reshaping of gran has got me all excited for my selfsim representitive to grow old (and have grandkids, my reallife dream, lol tho my kids are 8 and 3 lmao) Thank you!!! :lovestruc
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th May 2015 at 7:34 PM
This is a great outfit for my elder ladies, thank you!