Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Princess Gowns for Teens

by dustfinger Posted 18th Nov 2008 at 12:37 AM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 12:51 AM
Such a perfect prom dress! Thank you for sharing.
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 2:07 AM
It's nice that you show how some of the colors look with alien skin. I play aliens frequently and like having clothes that flatter their skintone. Thanks.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Scholar
#4 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 2:28 AM
Lovely! :lovestruc Thanks.

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Field Researcher
#5 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 5:42 AM Last edited by sim_addict94 : 18th Nov 2008 at 6:05 AM.
absoloutely beautiful. Would you mind if I recolored these in darker colors like a midnight blue and a deep purple?

~Jo

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 7:17 AM
Thank you all!

Quote: Originally posted by sim_addict94
Would you mind if I recolored these in darker colors like a midnight blue and a deep purple?

of course you can do! I wanted to make more recolours originally but then i thought 7 would be enough for this upload
But i also thought some darker colours would be nice! (i love dark purple^^)
Mad Poster
#7 Old 18th Nov 2008 at 5:36 PM
These are so beautiful! Our teens need some really pretty dresses! The colors are lovely. Thanks so much for these great outfits!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 12:05 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!!!!! last week i was looking for more formal dresses for teen and there is not much out there! You've made my day
Field Researcher
#9 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 7:25 PM
Are the extra colors for Teens only?

The Possibilities are Endless

-----------------------
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 4:36 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 28th Nov 2008 at 6:38 AM. Reason: Removed off topic bits.
Thank you so much these are wonderful!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Nov 2008 at 5:23 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 28th Nov 2008 at 6:37 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post. And no..you can't have a pony.
i love this

I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you
Field Researcher
#12 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 11:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dustfinger
Thank you all!

of course you can do! I wanted to make more recolours originally but then i thought 7 would be enough for this upload
But i also thought some darker colours would be nice! (i love dark purple^^)

They are done now yay. But my internet is really slow at the moment and I can't upload them quite yet. They should be ready to submit on the 15th; Then theres the few days whether they get accepted or not... I have done a wedding-dress style white, emerald green, dark blue and dark purple

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Dec 2008 at 10:46 AM
This is so pretty! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 11:29 PM
I love the dresses, great idea to convert them for teens! I am always looking for more formals for teens, there just aren't enough. I also can't wait to download sim addict94's recolours! How do you get the sims without backgrounds (wall and floor) on your pictures? Well I love your projects, keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 5:39 PM
Wow!
I totally love your work!!
These are totally amazing!
#16 Old 4th May 2009 at 11:02 AM
These are so beautiful!!! Really love them, well done
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Jun 2009 at 12:02 AM
This... this is so wonderful! I loves it. Thank you for this, it's the perfect dress for the haughty, flouncy society queen AND the romantic girl donning her very first evening dress. Perfecto!
Test Subject
#18 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 12:32 AM
I love these dresses and the colors are just great!
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 2:28 PM
where did you get the hair for the alien girl? i think it looks really nice
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 10:57 PM
The hair is from the Sims 2 Store

---Maxisdreams---LJ---
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Nov 2009 at 10:30 PM
Beautiful! Too bad you can't upload Sim things for real life.
Test Subject
#22 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 3:59 AM
this is the first dress that caught my eye and it was the first i downloaded
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 1:21 AM
can you make it for adults? pleeeeeeeeeease :D
i loved your dress! absolutely gorgeous♥

i told you she didn't have a dick.

TOO BAD.
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 12:21 AM
pleeeeeease make these for adlts i rlly love them!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 12:27 AM
These are beautiful.. now my teens can be Miss [country or state]. Can you make these for adults?
Page 1 of 2