Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Euro / Classical Ascension Porch Set *w/Recolorable - Open Underneath - Modular Stairs*

by tbudgett Posted 20th Nov 2008 at 2:22 PM - Updated 11th Oct 2011 at 2:06 AM by tbudgett : Changed main pic

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
#2 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 4:37 PM
Oh, and more too! Never can be too much matching stuff.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Zombie Socks
#3 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 4:56 PM
Gasp! This is JUST what I needed! Thank you!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Nov 2008 at 7:47 PM
Please forgive me when I say that all "American" got into my mind instead of "Euro"pa. I just cannot help it :-)
We all like Maxis match things! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 12:07 AM
Oh this is fantastic! Thank You so very much. :lovestruc Chibi

My love for you was so deep, It nearly destroyed me.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 21st Nov 2008 at 4:09 AM
Ayee!! I love these! Whenever I see such nommable things I hyperventilate then om nom nom them!

A.K.A. Thanks for sharing. XD

Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 2:38 AM
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 3:03 AM
I was just saying ot myself how there should have been more matching build items for these stairs... and here they are! Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 1:30 AM
I have added instructions on how to apply the stair recolors - If your having trouble figuring it out check the post

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 7:37 PM
4/25/09 Fixed flaw in both gate meshes and added a Black Recolor
The tb-Euro Porch Set All.rar contains all the new files and fixes.
If you Downloaded before today(4/25/09), all you need to DL is the tb-EuroPorchSet-FixedGateMeshes.rar and tb-EuroPorchSet-BlackRecolor.rar.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Please remember to hit the thanks button, if you like a creator's work or appreciate the effort. It really does mean a lot to the creators. -tbudgett
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 9:31 PM
My only issue with this so far is that one specific color doesn't want to stay when I recolor the stairs. The all-white recolor of the euro stairs doesn't stay all white. When I exit and reenter the lot, they revert to the white-blue stairs. All the other recolors of this set stick, as do the ones from your other two sets, Wrought Iron and Chic.

For reference, the lot I'm having this issue on is a residential lot in a vacation hood. It'll be a hotel lot when I'm finished building. Is there any way to get this color to stick?

I love these sets so much! And I really want the all-white stairs for my hotel. Thank you so much for all three sets!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 3:06 AM
Thanks OniAsyria, the fix is in the tb-Euro Porch Set ALL.rar file - tbudgett

Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 9:38 AM
i don't know what it is about the fun with pets collection but ever since i installed it everything functional stopped showing up, i now have no columns or gates (which were my favorite part)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 30th Dec 2011 at 6:27 PM
these are so pretty! love the colors, theyre sort of... nautical-ly, love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 8:36 PM
Thank you ! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 2:10 AM
thanks