Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Christmas Tree in Red-Gold and Blue-Silver

by bienchen83 Posted 25th Dec 2008 at 1:22 AM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 1:27 AM
Very Nice!!! THANK YOU!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 4:26 AM
Very beautiful! Thanks so much

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Forum Resident
#4 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 6:00 AM
This is really pretty. Why did you make the candles separate?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 1:09 PM
because I always got bugs when I implemented both the blinking lights and the candle lights in the same packages.

Moreover, this way, there are more ways to recolor the Christmas tree.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 2:51 PM
Oh, it pretty! How long has it been up? This is going on all my lots! Even the weird Pirate one!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 4:44 PM
Thanks, and Merry Christmas!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 1:21 AM
Thanks for these, they're nice.
Especially for christmas. But do these work in the same way as the maxis christmas tree?
As in when you have it out, and you have christmas cookies etc, santa comes?
Did you clone the maxis one to make these with separate BHAVS?
And about the lights, do you think you could make a version with the candles but w/o the lights, or with the lights but so they won't blink?
Thanks again, it's fine if you can't.

"Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day - accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day." - Don Vito Corleone [Godfather]
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 1:28 PM
Actually, I don´t know, because I cloned this tree from the Exchange Christmas Tree and don´t have purchachased the Christmas stuff pack. You´ll have to find out for yourself.
And the candles are a separate object so you can in fact use the lights only or the candles only or (as on the screen) both at the same time.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 10:29 PM
Ah, I see. Thank you.

"Someday, and that day may never come, I'll call upon you to do a service for me. But until that day - accept this justice as a gift on my daughter's wedding day." - Don Vito Corleone [Godfather]
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 7:43 PM
pretty!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 6th Feb 2009 at 9:53 AM
WOW, beautiful ! Thank you so much for sharing
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 2:27 AM
sooo, you don't need the exchange one? it has an error or somesuch when i try top download maxis one. i mean the sims 2 site has that "blooper" popup.

Girl Addicted To Sims
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 2:32 AM
sooo, you don't need the exchange one? it has an error or somesuch when i try top download maxis one. i mean the sims 2 site has that "blooper" popup.

Girl Addicted To Sims
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 30th Oct 2009 at 9:02 AM
simflip5: No, you don't need it.
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 4:59 PM
For some reason when I use this in my game., the lights don't show up. Instead it's just white squares with words on them that say 'x_mas_lights.' I'm guessing the .package file didn't download or install correctly?
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Dec 2009 at 2:50 PM
Thank you, ma'am. I don't have the their holiday sp, so this is very nice. Thanks.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Dec 2009 at 9:18 AM
jknight669: I don't think that the file you describe is my package. Where did you look for the candles? They're categorized as lights/other.
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 7:54 PM
This is really cool! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Dec 2011 at 4:29 PM
I wonder if someday someone'll either clone this tree with presents. It'd be nice so on christmas eve there aren't presents and on christmas day there is.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Dec 2011 at 5:24 PM
very nice thank you!
Test Subject
#22 Old 12th Dec 2011 at 10:52 PM
This is soo pretty and Christmas like.! Thanks for sharing.!! )
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 8:50 PM
Amy Pearl: I always use the presents from the Christmas Stuff Pack to put under the tree, that's why they aren't included with the mesh.
Alternatively, you could use some downloaded gift meshes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th May 2012 at 1:40 AM
I must say...I went on TSR and they had better ones, but you have to be subscribed. I can't I don't have the money to. So if anyone could make a Christmas/Birthday present box, that you can pick what you want to put in there, and then you can actually open it Christmas day.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 10:20 PM
Quite certainly the best Christmas tree ever seen for the Sims 2, since I don't have the Happy Holidays SP.

Bienchen, I adore your work
Page 1 of 2