Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Separate Jeans for Teens - *4 Different Styles*

by dustfinger Posted 24th Dec 2008 at 6:55 PM - Updated 21st Mar 2009 at 8:29 AM by dustfinger

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 37 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 7:10 PM
Ohhhhh myyyy gooosh.
Pants with boots.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I don't know if I'll ever need teen pants again. <3
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 7:40 PM
I always download your creations, and they always amaze me. i love your stuff. Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 9:47 PM
Fantastic!
Thank you so much
Merry Christmas.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 10:06 PM Last edited by inuyasha_babe : 25th Dec 2008 at 2:15 AM.
I love you! I mean, I loved you before but now my love has increased a hundred-fold. Thank you for these gorgeous meshes! And you're right about the last style. Every girl here wears those ankle boots and it's because they wear them, that I don't like them. Anyway, thanks for the rest

ETA: I was wondering if it's possible to make the booted jeans with the texture from the second H&M jeans, similar to Migamoo's adult version. I love what you've done but Maxis completely ruined the jeans by making the thighs look huge compared to the jeans with sneakers. I had a look at your mesh in Body Shop and the thighs are still big. I'm very picky about these things. I don't want to get rid of them because I love the boots but with thighs that big (no offence to people who don't have anything against big thighs), they're not going to suit my teens. I'd make them myself but I'm incapable of meshing.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 10:59 PM
Love it, love it!! Wow the best Christmas present for the year! Thanks so much!

Merry Christmas to you and your family, also the best of things for you and your family in the New Year!!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Dec 2008 at 11:51 PM
This is awesome. I'm pretty sure this is the best upload you've every had. I am so excited to use these in game.

Thank you and Merry Christmas.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 12:46 AM
My teen girls are going to love those ankle boots! Thanks.
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 1:03 AM
Finally jeans how I wear mine! I love jeans and heels!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 1:44 AM
I've been hoping for these!! Why should the adults have all the good looking jeans?

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 1:58 AM
I was figuring out (slowly XD) how to do this myself and then you do it - hundreds of times better. Thanks so much, this is going to be incredibly helpful.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 7:57 AM
Finally doing own stuff! well done
Forum Resident
#13 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 8:09 AM
Fantastic work Dusty!

Nacho average teen.
Other Stuff By Me.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 25th Dec 2008 at 12:56 PM Last edited by simcharley1990 : 25th Dec 2008 at 1:04 PM.
Them ankle boot ones are LUSHNESS. :D
Thankyouu.

edit: where can i get the white top the girl with tanny coloured boots is wearing; is it a seprate from the TSS outfit? Would you PM me with a link please? *Puppy eyes*
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 7:31 PM
You're so right about the lack of jeans for teens. I especially love the ones with the knee boots, thanks so much
Rubric Wrangler
#16 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 3:57 PM
Great job, they're all gorgeous! Though, being the Doctor Who nerd that I am, my personal faves are definitely the ones with the converse.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 27th Dec 2008 at 9:03 PM
I LOVE THE BOOTS & ANKLEBOOTS SETS. Haha sorry, but I love wearing boots with my jeans, and now my simmies will get to enjoy them, too!
Scholar
#18 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 2:45 AM
Woo-Hoo!! Boots!
Now my sim gals can wear their jeans in my favorite style! Your work is amazing! Thanks so much! Love 'em all! :lovestruc

"What we say is good for nothing, if we say nothing for good.".
Instructor
#19 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 7:59 AM
Thank you! I was disappointed at the lack of variety in Maxis jeans, and the fact that most of the decent ones only came with sandals. These give more options for better variety.

Great job!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 10:43 AM
Are you sure you made the ankle boots mesh yourself dustfinger?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 2nd Jan 2009 at 7:57 PM Last edited by dustfinger : 2nd Jan 2009 at 8:02 PM.
i don´t really know, if this should be mean of you or not, but of course i´ve made it myself. who else should have done it?
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 2:39 PM
Ich hab mir ein paar gedownloaded
Und danke dass du ein paar meiner Frisuren benutzt hast
(sowas erfreut mich immer :-P ^^)
Field Researcher
#23 Old 6th Jan 2009 at 6:27 PM
lovely job, thanks!
Not actually evil.
#24 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 1:22 AM
Thanks for these, tops really do need bottoms or they're not much use, ha ha!
I would have taken them all, but some of the pants have waists that are too low for my taste, I don't want my sims showing off their belly buttons. I might just recolor some of your nifty meshes if I find time. The wide jeans with the low heels are my favorite, so pretty AND practical.

Quote: Originally posted by SharonSims2
Are you sure you made the ankle boots mesh yourself dustfinger?

Sharon, if you think you've seen these jeans before, then please provide a link. Sometimes people make the same thing and they don't know or don't remember that someone else already made it. This is especially true for age conversions or frankensteined meshes. It doesn't mean someone stole someone else's work.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 9th Jan 2009 at 5:13 PM
I like the jeans very much, so, thank you. But I wondered: Where did you get the conversion of the short hair with the hairband in the last picture? It seems to be a teen conversion from the adult haircut from Kitchen&Bath Accessoires and I would like to have it. If you (or somebody else) remember, please tell me.
Page 1 of 2