Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

R.I.P. Ruslana Korshunova

by vindicatedmess Posted 19th Jan 2009 at 8:49 PM - Updated 20th Mar 2009 at 7:39 AM by vindicatedmess

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 9:14 PM
Thank you for this lovely sim. She was a beautiful young girl, it is such a terrible shame to be lost at such a young age. My heart goes out to her family.
Test Subject
#3 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 9:18 PM Last edited by Lihannon : 19th Jan 2009 at 9:25 PM.
I don't know this person but -
Looks nice :D
But this is not really the most beautiful hair I ever seen, looks a bit like straw *cough*^^
Maybe I download this but change the hair cause I really like her face ^__^
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lihannon
I don't know this person but -
Looks nice :D
But this is not really the most beautiful hair I ever seen, looks a bit like straw *cough*^^
Maybe I download this but change the hair cause I really like her face ^__^

I agree, too. I did do a recolor/retexture but since I was working with Sim Pose 2, It wouldn't let me open my own texture, which it should have. I'm probably doing it wrong. But, yeah it does look too rough and straw like No offense to Antonio, but it still looks good.
Test Subject
#5 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 10:33 PM
it's so sad that she jumped or fell off her 9th floor balcony & died
Field Researcher
#6 Old 19th Jan 2009 at 11:24 PM
This is a beautiful likeness of her. She was a lovely girl. Thanks for sharing!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 12:05 AM
lol, im younger than her and I have WAAAY longer hair!! LOL anyways, thanks for this Sim! She looks GREAT!
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 12:17 AM
This is a wonderful likeness. Thank you I hope she is happy now, wherever she is. My heart also goes out to her family
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 12:28 AM
I decided to do an image search on her name after I saw this Sim, (beautifully done, by the way!) and realized that I'd already had a picture of her on my computer and hadn't even realized who it was! I had just found a picture of a beautiful young woman with long hair and had been so struck by how stunning she was that I saved the image. Thanks to you, I can finally put a name to that beautiful face. It's so sad that she's gone, though.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 12:33 AM
she was very beautiful thank you for making her..... she had such a look of sadness in those beautiful eyes. =( thanks.

(Thanks for throwing me the Line when I lost sight of it, your the only reason I can exhale)
LMP
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 4:36 AM
She's beautiful. ^_^
Mad Poster
#12 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 4:47 AM
Плохая девушка. Мое сердце go out к ее семье. Остальные в мире.
(The poor girl. My heart goes out to the family. Rest in peace.)

You've done an amazing job. She was beautiful.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 10:30 AM
So sad...you made me cry!She is such a gorgeous model!Thank you!
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 1:41 PM
Wow! she's beautiful! But I have to tell you something xD the hair isn't mine lol (yeah, I'm Anto from coolsims xD)

~www.coolsims.net~
Cool hairs for sims n_n
Field Researcher
#15 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 6:08 PM
What a gorgeous sim!
And your tribute to her is very sweet.
Adorable!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by antonio11662
Wow! she's beautiful! But I have to tell you something xD the hair isn't mine lol (yeah, I'm Anto from coolsims xD)

Yeah, sorry. I fixed the link!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 24th Jan 2009 at 2:56 AM
Beautiful creation - thank you.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 5:55 PM
So sad what happened to her. I hope her family can rest and may her soul rest in peace also.
Mad Poster
#19 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 7:23 AM
Beautiful ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#20 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 2:38 AM
She was so beautiful! Poor thing, awe Rest in Peace.
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 9:58 PM
Beautiful sim. Darn shame that she died so young. It actually freaks me out a bit since she's a whopping two weeks older than me.
Scholar
#22 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 9:36 PM
Wonderful tribute to her Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 8:05 AM
it looks like mina jalowitz
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Jul 2009 at 5:53 PM
Isn't this that model who had a eating disorder and she ate too much then her stomich exploded or somthing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 11:54 PM
I'd never heard of this model before, but the sim is stunning and appears to be an excellent likeness. I read a bit about her and her death was so tragic. Thank you for sharing.
Page 1 of 2