Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Bakers Road

by beatdoc16 Posted 27th Jan 2009 at 11:40 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 4:40 AM by beatdoc16 : Replaced missing file :D

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 11:43 PM
It's gorgeous! And base-game too You've made good use of the basegame objects. Thanks for this!

PS - Love your graphics card :P
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 11:49 PM Last edited by lizzylovebird : 27th Jan 2009 at 11:55 PM.
this is BEAUTIFUL. i love your pictures. also--i second that, i love your graphics card too. this makes me want to run sims on my desktop instead of my laptop but urgh i'd have to transfer everything.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 11:50 PM
Beautiful, I love it.

Fantastic job.

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Test Subject
#5 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 11:57 PM Last edited by luvtoshop29 : 28th Jan 2009 at 4:09 AM. Reason: typo
By just looking at the pic I was able to tell this was built by you; It's GORGEOUS! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 3:44 AM
Lovely home,Thank you for sharing it.(-=
#7 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 4:06 AM
Are you saying that Numenor`s fence is the only Custom Content used in this lovely house?

This Space Intentionally Left Blank
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 5:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
Are you saying that Numenor`s fence is the only Custom Content used in this lovely house?

That is exactly what I am saying But it didn't show up in my CC list so you might need to dl it if you don't have it.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 9:44 AM
This is a lovely house - exactly the size I like I would prefer a driveway, but I'm not too fussed!
x

Do you trip on love?
Test Subject
#10 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 9:57 AM
I am such a fan of your gorgeous homes! Thank you for making this one base game! I love it!!! Can't wait to get it in game!
Instructor
#11 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 1:56 PM
This is a lovely home, i really like it .
Thanks!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 3:14 PM
look sweet home!thank you.
Banned
#13 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 4:09 PM
I think it's stunning, you did an excellent job on this.I can make very good use of it. Thanks so very much!
Instructor
#14 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 5:53 PM
Really, really cute--like all your houses!
#15 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beatdoc16
That is exactly what I am saying
I find that difficult to believe. Not many people can make a house look that good without resorting to quantities of Custom Content that I consider "excessive". I love CC in my game, but I ***HATE*** tons of anonymous files in my Downloads directory.
Quote: Originally posted by beatdoc16
But it didn't show up in my CC list so you might need to dl it if you don't have it.
I always Thank threads I`ve downloaded; it makes it easier to "remember" if I`ve downloaded a particular item. When I went to check to see if I had already downloaded Numenor`s pinegulcher fence, I discovered that your link to his stuff is broken. When you fix it, could you perhaps point it to the thread itself, instead of to his profile? Better yet, include both links.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GeneralOperationsDirector
I discovered that your link to his stuff is broken. When you fix it, could you perhaps point it to the thread itself, instead of to his profile? Better yet, include both links.

Thanks for that! I thought the link I put was directly to the page (because it's one of my favourite downloads :D. So I will be sure to fix that up post haste for everyone.
#17 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 8:12 PM
Thanks for fixing the link. Oh, that PineGulcher fence! Yeah, I`ve got that already. Getting the house as I type. Thanks!

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 9:21 PM
This is really nice. What are you running in your laptop, if you don't mind me asking?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Jan 2009 at 10:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MsWashu
This is really nice. What are you running in your laptop, if you don't mind me asking?

Nope don't mind at all...

Core 2 duo T9400 @ 2.53GHz
4GB ram
ATI mobility radeon hd 3650 512MB
500GB storage
Vista (the only part I really don't like :P)
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 5:36 AM
This is a really cute house! I've started playing on smaller lots recently and its hard to find a home thats functional and small but I think this home may have done it! Thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Jan 2009 at 10:45 PM
This house is just wonderful, thank you for sharing.

I did notice, however, that my Sims refused to use the diving board and I had to move it.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 12:13 AM
Great House!! Thank you; this is going in my game tonite!
:-)

`So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key`
--Already Gone by the Eagles--
Scholar
#23 Old 31st Jan 2009 at 11:35 PM
Very pretty - I'll download it, although dunno if I have a family that'll fit into it right away.
Then again, I'm getting a couple with twins XD

C-A
Test Subject
#24 Old 3rd Feb 2009 at 6:44 AM
You Were Right, Definately Like It!
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 1:22 PM
Thank you for this lovely upload. Can't wait to use it
Page 1 of 2