Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

etsura - an organic habitat inspired by asian lifestyle

by jon119 Posted 7th Feb 2009 at 6:32 PM - Updated 4th Apr 2009 at 9:02 PM by jon119 : UPDATED: desk removed from furnished version

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 6:37 PM
Yay, it's here!! Thanks so much for sharing your creative genius with the rest of us. I can't wait to try it out in game!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 6:49 PM
Thanks!
I hope that I've found a good mix ratio of playability and design.
Probably it's better to place some of the 45 degree objects with the normal angle but that's no big deal.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 7:30 PM
I really like this! I amour the modern style and love the plants surrounding the lot. So peaceful!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Instructor
#5 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 8:50 PM
Very pretty & calming, I love the roof top gardens .Thanks for sharing!

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Zombie Socks
#6 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 8:51 PM
It arrrriiiiiiiiives! Thank you so much for this, I shall have a lovely time playing with it!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 9:22 PM
Aww, that looks great. I wanna live in a house like this one, I love the style <3 *fan of asian lifestyle*.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 3:31 AM
hey yay! Glad it was uploaded! Woot!

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 5:36 AM
You did a really great job, this turned out even better than the original idea! It's so beautiful, just the kinda of modern home and style I love! Fantastic!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 5:38 AM
Oh shoot, just realized that it required BonVoyage. Well, it was nice looking at it! lol
Test Subject
#11 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 7:08 AM
It's a lovely lot, but it crashed my game the first time I tried to load it. I tested all the individual CC files and found that the new desk was the culprit - attempting to view the object in the catalog also resulted in a crash, and removing the file made the lot playable again. I've got all the EPs up to Bon Voyage and am running the game on a Mac with no hacks or mods.

Still an awesome lot, though!
Mad Poster
#12 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 8:06 AM
Stunning lot and what a hard work you put on it ! Gorgeous result ! I love it ! Thanks for sharing
Forum Resident
#13 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 11:46 AM
jon, you've outdone yourself with this super creation, what a lovely place!! you've made a beautiful mixture of styles, and the result is just awesome. Keep it up!!
Field Researcher
#14 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 12:20 PM
Ahh this is a beautiful house,with a great garden..you know the style of the house reminds me a bit on the houses of Simophor for sims 1, I always liked them.
Thank you so much for sharing your creations..it's much appreciated.
Wiki Wizard
#15 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 7:39 PM
This is epic, thanks for this!! i want more haha

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Instructor
#16 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 8:25 PM
I remember seeing this on the Feedback forum. It turned out beautifully. I don't usually download homes since I like making my own, but this one is an exception. It's freakin' gorgeous. Thank you for all the work- much appreciated.
Not actually evil.
#17 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 9:56 PM
So how much to build this for me in real life? Do you take payment in brownies?

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 4:33 AM
Absolutely amazing Jon. I also love how you placed interiors wallpapers and your pebble floor is perfectly done.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 8:37 AM
Great job! I would like to move in here myself!
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 10:36 AM
I am in love with this house! ^-^
Forum Resident
#21 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 5:14 PM
that....house...it can't..be it looks just like the one I was born on. oh my gosh. its Deja Vu all over in my childhood good work :lovestruc

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 6:29 AM
say where are those stairs from??

i am going to get Tosha Go, and it's going to look like an accident... because, she stole my newspaper.
Instructor
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th Feb 2009 at 12:47 PM
Thank you bunches for all th nice comments! I'm very glad that my idea is so much appreciated .

Quote: Originally posted by TinaTwice
It's a lovely lot, but it crashed my game the first time I tried to load it. I tested all the individual CC files and found that the new desk was the culprit - attempting to view the object in the catalog also resulted in a crash, and removing the file made the lot playable again. I've got all the EPs up to Bon Voyage and am running the game on a Mac with no hacks or mods.

Still an awesome lot, though!

That's a serious issue, I'm sorry that it crashed the game and it's very nice that you tested it for me!
As I wrote the desk is and item I didn't publish yet and I can't exclude that it causes problems. I did test it in the game with BV as well as in a Basegame only environment and there were no issues at all.
PLEASE REPORT if someone else also experienced issues with the desk. If not I'd assume that it's an individual problem but if there are more problems I'll remove the desk from the package and test it again.
Abam: The stairs are from holysimoly.com.
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Feb 2009 at 9:26 PM
thanks for sharing this so tranquil wish its little bigger tho.
Inventor
#25 Old 12th Feb 2009 at 5:46 PM
Looks really great. Good job! Danke.
Page 1 of 2