Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hand Embroidered Silk Blankets [Recolors of Jonesi's Bedblanket]

by mintcherry Posted 7th Feb 2009 at 2:50 PM - Updated 8th Feb 2009 at 4:16 AM by mintcherry

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 3:43 PM
"Hand Embroidered" Wow ! I am impressed !
Your hands are wonderful talented and I am downloading your beautiful work for my elegant bedrooms...
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 3:55 PM
Oooh! They're so unique! Thank you for doing them and for sharing!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 4:38 PM
Field Researcher
#5 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 5:02 PM
All I can say is BEEEUTIFUL!!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Mad Poster
#6 Old 7th Feb 2009 at 5:35 PM
The beddings you've made that match some of these have been in my dl folder since you uploaded them and they are my very favorite which I use over and over. They are absolutely beautiful and unique, and now we have Jonesi's blanket to match!! Wow!! You are too good!!! Thanks!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 4:04 AM
These are gorgeous! I've loved Jonesi's mesh since forever, and I love seeing recolors of it. Thanks again!
Scholar
#8 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 5:21 AM
Thanks for popping over to Reflex to share the link, much appreciated! x
Mad Poster
#9 Old 9th Feb 2009 at 10:11 AM
WOW ! Gorgeous (as usual ) your are truly talented, I love your creations ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Feb 2009 at 11:41 AM
these are fantastic!
Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 5:07 AM
These are incredible and I want them in real life! Thankyou for your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Mar 2009 at 12:15 AM
wow those are beautiful!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 3:23 PM
thank you for these beautiful recolors
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th May 2009 at 5:41 PM
These are really really pretty. I have downloaded them and they appear fine in the game, its just-

i cant place them on the beds!!! i have tried everything, even downloading the original bed they were meant to be on, but i just cant seem to manage to place them :S am i the only person having this problem?

i really like them, and would love to be able to use them!

thanks-
Lizzie
Scholar
#15 Old 19th Sep 2009 at 11:10 AM
Wow, they are pretty!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 12:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by s_lizzie
These are really really pretty. I have downloaded them and they appear fine in the game, its just-

i cant place them on the beds!!! i have tried everything, even downloading the original bed they were meant to be on, but i just cant seem to manage to place them :S am i the only person having this problem?

i really like them, and would love to be able to use them!

thanks-
Lizzie

Lizzie, you have to use a cheat from your cheatbox . To open your cheatbox you have to press the keys ctrl shift c all at the same time. Your cheatbox will appear at the top of your screen.Then you type move_objects on in the box. Then you can place your blanket When your finished placing the blanket, you have to close the cheat by typing move_objects off Hope this will solve your problem. Nando
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 12:04 PM
These are beautiful recols, thank you for sharing them with us.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th May 2010 at 2:36 AM
The link to the mesh for these is broken. Can I get it anywhere else?
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 2:16 AM
Default WORKING Jonsei MESH Link
Had to re-download my mods after a computer esplosion'... The mesh link isn't workings, and I love these recolours, so I did some searchings;

Direct Download Link

Fwee.
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ki.
Had to re-download my mods after a computer esplosion'... The mesh link isn't workings, and I love these recolours, so I did some searchings;

Direct Download Link

Fwee.

thanks sooo muchi have been looking for this blanket everywhere
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Jan 2012 at 12:39 PM
ive similar blankets so I just sumised that would be the same mesh but i'll get the above link incase
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Aug 2014 at 5:41 PM
Super!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Aug 2015 at 3:55 AM
I'm back playing Sims 2, and made sure I came in to download your beautiful work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 8:06 PM
Thank you