Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

8 Floor tiles to match with my former bathroom stuffs sets

by Guardgian Posted 8th Feb 2009 at 4:03 PM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 11:03 AM by Guardgian : re-upload of the files
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Feb 2009 at 8:11 PM
I really liked your walls of this set, so I am very glad to see you added tiles.

You might want to change your links though, the "modthesims" is missing the last "s" (I was very surprised to see that modthesims seemed to not exist anymore).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 9:55 PM
Thanks so much!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 10:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Asmara
I really liked your walls of this set, so I am very glad to see you added tiles.

You might want to change your links though, the "modthesims" is missing the last "s" (I was very surprised to see that modthesims seemed to not exist anymore).

Thank you so much for letting me know. I made the changes to the links and I am very happy you enjoy my walls and tiles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 2:17 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Sep 2016 at 9:27 PM
obrigado
Mad Poster
#7 Old 20th Jul 2023 at 4:48 PM
I tried to pick the patterns I like best, so I ran the lot through Clean Installer. But the color that shows there is not at all like what shows on your pictures. It would have been helpful if you had labeled your pictures. Guess I will have to see in game, but I bet I won't be able to delete just certain colors..

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..