Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[H]ouse M.D. - Jennifer Morrison as Allison Cameron

by MistyBlue Posted 25th Feb 2009 at 3:06 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 12:31 AM by mistyblue4

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 3:18 AM
pls make dr. house himself, i love him =) but she is nice too, thank u
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 3:31 AM
I cannot stand the character but I think that you did a fantastic job on her!
#4 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 6:06 AM
Thank you, that is one more for the bunch! She looks great!

Vampy!
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 6:20 AM
Yay! More sims for my house collection!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 6:56 AM
Well done, thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 9:51 AM
I find it fascinating that you've made two characters in as many days from the only two TV shows I've ever really watched consistently.

Though I personally cannot stand Cameron as a character, I must say you've done a good job making a sim out of her.

Now if you do Chakotay and House, I'll be a happy girl.

~~O criature sciocche, quanta ignoranza è quella che v'offende!~~
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 12:19 PM
Her name is Allison? Hmm, everyone in House calls other people by a number or there last name, so i guess i forgot. Anyways, great work.
Make House next! :3
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 12:33 PM
I have no problems downloading past characters but for Cameron Allison I have to install Q-Express because of the "This requires a expansion pack which is not installed" but I'm using vista and it failed. What should I do now?
Forum Resident
#10 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 1:21 PM
this looks just like her! Especially in that half of the face picture! Nice job.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 1:59 PM
Thanks guys! Happy you like her! I admit that I find the character annoying at times, but the show wouldn't be the same without her :D

Shady - Working on dr. House, he's very tricky to recreate without photoskinning. I'm trying though

Kelleinna - The fact is, those two shows are pretty much the only ones I watched consistently too I have Chakotay ready, will try to upload soon. An older version can be found over at my LJ.

ajshn - To be fair, there's only one character they call by a number But it's true, they rarely call each other by first name, so it's easy to forget.

1happiness - Are you using Clean Installer? I'm not sure what to suggest, I could re-package her and send her over to you, if you wish.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 2:12 PM
She looks beautiful. I know her from the movie URBAN LEGENDS 2 as AMY MAYFIELD.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 2:19 PM
Thank you! Cameron looks great. I love House-it's the only show I actually watch every week And I don't know what people have against her character. I think she's awesome.

Live, love, Laugh <3
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 3:36 PM
Oh, this is awesome! Are you planning on making the other characters? I'd love a Chase sim... :D
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 25th Feb 2009 at 4:40 PM
Pretty damn good work, mistyblue. My favorite line from Cameron: "No, because I'm hitting it. And it's hot." Keep it up!

I'm happy because there's a Sim of Sandrine Holt for The Sims 2.
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Feb 2009 at 11:37 AM
Default Reply
The problem has been solved now but wouldn't it be better if I can just download it normally than using clean installer? But I am downloading all the house characters anyway. Thanks
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Feb 2009 at 10:00 PM
She's gorgeous! I can't wait to see your House!

Thanks for Sharing
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Feb 2009 at 3:26 AM
You are amazing. It looks so much like her its scary (but in a good way).
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 1:11 AM
when does Cuddy come?
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brisky2
when does Cuddy come?

Cuddy will come eventually, I'm currently still struggling with House
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 3:03 AM
Wow, this is beautiful! It looks just like her, definitely the best Cameron sim I've seen.

Though, I'm having a problem. If I try to install her, it says that it requires expansion pack data, blah blah blah. xD
Is there any way to fix this? Because I'm on a Mac and I can't use Clean Installer or Q-Express.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 3:45 PM
Midny - That's probably because I've packaged her with Nightlife outfit, but no worries, I'll repackage and send you a pm when I upload her on Mediafire
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 12:20 AM
Aw, this one doesn't work either. I installed it through Clean Installer and it doesn't show up in my game.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 12:20 PM
If you are using Clean Installer, then there shouldn't be any problem. I'm really not sure how to help you with this, sorry
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 30th Sep 2009 at 11:53 PM
It works after like 2 months!
Hurray!!!

Don't blink.
Page 1 of 2