Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Assassination Career

by heaven Posted 1st Mar 2009 at 8:57 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2012 at 5:41 PM by heaven : Dates Fixed for Level 10

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 12:46 AM
Wow Thanks for this race I try to do something for myself, but it is not always something went wrong and I had to restart this ¬ ¬ I hope you do not have to do it again Jeje good luck bye!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 1:38 AM
i love the $10,000 pay! thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#4 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 3:14 AM
Mmm, pays alot of money... +_+
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 6:12 AM
where do you put this in? i've never downloaded careers before.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 7:55 PM
This is way cool...being a Bond fan...though the comparison is slight... it will be great to play as an assassin instead of a spy....I'll just turn my spy Simmie into this lethal character.
Thank you.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2009 at 8:14 PM
I gotta admit, the receptionist level made me LOL. Too funny.
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 3:32 AM
Where do you put this download to install it?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 4:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sleighill
This is way cool...being a Bond fan...though the comparison is slight... it will be great to play as an assassin instead of a spy....I'll just turn my spy Simmie into this lethal character.
Thank you.

FennSysha is a creator who let me use some of his stuff. He has an espionage career, very Bond-ish that you might really like as well.
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 6:54 PM
i just wanted to say thank you for this i love careers that are fun and not so boring. cause like who dosent want to be an assassination!!!! all those guns and languages. I saw Mr. and Mrs. Smith way to many times. to thanks
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 2:27 PM
Hey, I like the idea of this career but I haven't yet downloaded it because of the site crash and the files not there. I was wondering if this career was associated with any majors for Uni and what the career reward is?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 3:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DGV441982
Hey, I like the idea of this career but I haven't yet downloaded it because of the site crash and the files not there. I was wondering if this career was associated with any majors for Uni and what the career reward is?

The career is running as I have reattached it, just to be sure. The career reward is the punching bag. It is not related to any majors that I know of.
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 10:25 PM
I've been playing your career since i first got it. Love it. I was wondering if you take requests for career's? or do you know someone who does? Thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 3:51 AM Last edited by DGV441982 : 26th Mar 2009 at 4:03 AM.
I checked out your career and it's great and everything but I just thought I'd give you some feedback. I know you said that you were going to retouch this one but some of your days are misprinted. For Level 10 it says you get five work days but there is only 3 work days in the game. I was expecting a 50g weekly check but thirty is still great Better than any of the Maxis careers. Level 8 makes more money than level 9 weekly and the same thing with level 6 over 7. Level six weekly salary is the same amount of money as level 5's weekly salary. I don't know if this was done on purpose either way it works.

Everything else seems great. Assassins get paid. Thanks again for making this.
Instructor
#15 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 9:37 PM
This is great! Just a few questions. :]
Does it override any existing careers?
How many days a week does level 10 work?
Is there any wants for this job?

:] That's all.

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DGV441982
I checked out your career and it's great and everything but I just thought I'd give you some feedback. I know you said that you were going to retouch this one but some of your days are misprinted. For Level 10 it says you get five work days but there is only 3 work days in the game. I was expecting a 50g weekly check but thirty is still great Better than any of the Maxis careers. Level 8 makes more money than level 9 weekly and the same thing with level 6 over 7. Level six weekly salary is the same amount of money as level 5's weekly salary. I don't know if this was done on purpose either way it works.

Everything else seems great. Assassins get paid. Thanks again for making this.

You're right about a couple things and wrong about another. First off, yes I did accidentally post that level 10 would be working 5 days a week which is indeed an error that I will be fixing. Second, I understand (and have reasons) for level 6 making more than 7 and level 8 making more than 9. I will explain: a weapons dealer is dealing with multiple assassins and working more often, thereby making more money than someone just first starting out as an actual contract killer. Also, a military assassin has more potential hits (as he/she will be traveling to multiple different countries) whereas a political assassin is dealing with few but high profile targets, thus working less often. And, you're wrong about levels 5 and 6 making the same amount of money. I even went back and checked in SimPE:
Level 5: $3,000/day x 4 days = $12,000 a week
Level 6: $4,500/day x 3 days = $13,500 a week

However, I do appreciate your concern.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Apr 2009 at 5:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven_sent_8_18
And, you're wrong about levels 5 and 6 making the same amount of money. I even went back and checked in SimPE:
Level 5: $3,000/day x 4 days = $12,000 a week
Level 6: $4,500/day x 3 days = $13,500 a week

However, I do appreciate your concern.

About the level five and Six making the same amount sorry about that. I made a mistake there. I didn't mean five and six i meant five and seven.
Level 5: $3,000/day x 4 days = 12,000 a week
Level 7: $6,000/day x 2 days = 12,000 a week
I'm not trying to step on your toes I like this career just the way it is. I figured the settings were all intentional from the beginning I just wanted to make sure. the only reason I'm going on now is to clarify my mistake not to nit pick or anything. This is one of my favorite custom careers. This career makes more money than most of the other careers I have in my game, it makes my game more interesting.
Test Subject
#18 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 8:47 PM
Freakin' sweet.
I didn't know I needed this until I saw it. ^.^
Test Subject
#19 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 3:16 PM
cool its kinda like the opposite of intelligence ye?
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th May 2009 at 4:54 AM
omg thank you, i'm so LOVING this!!!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd May 2009 at 8:14 PM
Lol, YES!!! A career that is both sexy and pays big money!!! you have my respect, heaven_sent_8_18! ahaha.
i liked your comment at the end too.. "unmarked white van"
Test Subject
#22 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 6:36 AM
Pretty cool career and payment.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 8:30 PM
So after installing it (copying .package to /downloads file) how long should it take to appear in the want ads? Each time the sim reads the paper different ads come up, so I'm not sure if the content is really there or not.
Scholar
#24 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:17 AM
it was working but it stopped can you re-upload it

$$$ MONEY!!!!!! :D
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 11:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Adrian_sim
it was working but it stopped can you re-upload it

I'm not sure what you mean.
Page 1 of 2