Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

-Foundation Challenge- Four Very Different Homes, No CC!

by Phaenoh Posted 17th Mar 2009 at 8:35 PM - Updated 16th May 2017 at 5:12 PM by Phaenoh

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 8:52 PM
Wow, these houses are so nice! And no CC! I love it when houses contain no CC. Let me just say that I think I have all of the houses you have here at MTS2 in my game. I love them. Thanks!
Instructor
#3 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 8:56 PM
I saw the houses dd made for this challenge but i like yours much better because they are all different from each other. Great job and thanks!
Instructor
#4 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pinkykitty
I saw the houses dd made for this challenge but i like yours much better because they are all different from each other. Great job and thanks!

I was just about to download when i noticed how many expansions i need and how many I actualy have...
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 10:05 PM
wo looks great Phae!!
Not actually evil.
#6 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 10:40 PM
I like the way you shrank sneaky HP's foundation by using much of it as a wraparound porch. The southern home turned out very pretty!

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 11:20 PM
I like this idea, and it is very well executed, too! Thanks!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#8 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 12:55 AM
Wow, these turned out positively lovely, Phae. I love the different styles, and although I like them all, I think the one on HP's foundation is my fave. Also love that they use no CC. *yoink* Thanks!
Captain Louie
retired moderator
#9 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 1:59 AM
Awesome Phae! Curse you for fooling my foundation! I thought it would force my style, but apperantly it didn't :P

I love them all SO much, my fave is also HP's with the porch and since green is my 2nd favorite color.

We need to do this again sometime, so much fun!

*fave*

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Wiki Wizard
#10 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 12:56 AM
I happen to like HPs the best too Thanks and well done!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Mar 2009 at 1:55 AM
any way I could get in on this foundation challenge??

They all look great!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 1:56 AM
Wow! I love these! I'm downloading all of the lots by all of you guys/girls! You are one of my favorite creators!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 4:50 AM
wow! thank you so much phaenoh! I like HP's and QB's the best. Great work!
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th May 2010 at 1:09 PM
Amazing!
If I only had three more ep's, I could have downloaded this T^T
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Apr 2013 at 2:14 PM
Thank you! These are amazing to say the least. I really appreciate it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 3:21 AM
Thank-you!