Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

4 Bedroom Colonial Style House

by sarah*rose Posted 15th Apr 2009 at 5:59 PM - Updated 19th Mar 2010 at 7:12 AM by sarah*rose : Forgot the stairs! :|

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 6:50 PM
FANTASTIC house!

Great job on this, I really like this home! Thank you :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 7:03 PM
Absolutely B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L-L-L-L!!!!!!! This house is totally amazing, thanks for sharing it

"Life without LOVE is NO life at all"
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 7:09 PM
Great lot very beautifully done ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 7:17 PM
Wow, this is so pretty! Really like it.
Zombie Socks
#6 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 9:00 PM
Wow! *stares* I have NEVER seen a more well done house! Like, ever. The front of the house is so amazing and you've captured an air of real life better than any creator I've ever seen! Thank you!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Apr 2009 at 10:51 PM
Absolutely stunning. I love it. Especially the front of it. It's breath taking.

Live life to the fullest.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 1:56 AM
Thankyou for uploading this fantastic house,i'am not a big fan for traditional style houses but i love this house
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 2:35 AM
SO well done, great facade. It looks amazing and I love how you did the driveway/lawn. I'd absolutely download it if I had the EPs. It looks so realistic.

I welcome requests - PM me!
Instructor
#10 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 8:25 AM Last edited by aeowyn22 : 18th Apr 2009 at 6:42 AM.
-dies of happiness- I actually HAVE all the games required for this!! And, well, if I didnt I would have bought them, I cant go without this house in my game! Its just amazing!! Its so realistic and beautiful! Usually I just so for small, cozy houses and I'm not a fan of the huge massive dont-know-what-to-do-with-the-space type of houses, but this is furnished beautifully and I HAVE to have it! I agree with WWW 100%. She couldn't have said it better. Oh boy, I'm rambling! Could go on for hours!!
Oh, just a question, what is that second staircase there for, its sort of blocked off and has a wall infront of the bottom of the steps. Is that just my eyesight or? :S

Lovely, stunning, amazing, superb, beautiful house!

EDIT: I've been playing this house for a few hours and its AWESOME!! I love the little surprise in the basement :)
Its a blast to play, and its even more beautiful in game! I want to thank you again, Malcolm Landgraab and my CAS sim Ava say thanks too ;P
Wiki Wizard
#11 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 9:03 AM
omg wow!! This is such a stunning resemblance! i am truly amazed by your work and the sourcing of CC! amazing! i am faving this!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 10:16 AM
Wow, thanks for the comments everyone - I'm so glad you like it! I was quite pleased with how it turned out, myself. :D

aeowyn22 - that is the double staircase that came with the Mansion & Garden stuff pack. I wanted a single staircase version of it so I uh, cheated and blocked off the other half. :D

Remember, being paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not after you.
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 3:42 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 17th Apr 2009 at 5:33 AM. Reason: Off topic. Please read the posting guidelines.
Can i say that this house is gorgeous? Because it is.

P.S - BEAUTIFUL HOME!
Alchemist
#14 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 12:09 PM
I think its a combi of Colonial and european, but it's more colocnial
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 19th Apr 2009 at 9:07 PM
This house is wonderful and you did a great job. I love this house. Way to go.
I think the "Mayor" in one of my hoods need to live in this house.
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 2:20 PM
Absolutely fabulous! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Apr 2009 at 11:55 PM
Love it! Looks exactly as the house in the picture - this will be perfect for one of my wealthier families to move in to.

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 1:56 PM
Thank you for this AMAZING house!!

Very well designed, we love it!

Maltha & Fido

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Field Researcher
#19 Old 14th May 2009 at 4:38 AM
This house is gorgeous! You seriously have a knack for bringing out the character in a house. The floor plan and landscaping are perfect together! You really know how to use space, without wasting it. So, thank you!
Alchemist
#20 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 4:47 PM
This house would make any neighborhood look upscale! The landscaping is impeccable!
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 7:32 AM
what is in the basement?
Instructor
#22 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 8:52 AM
Great job. I no longer play TS2 (switched to TS3), but this is a beautiful house.
Forum Resident
#23 Old 27th Sep 2009 at 5:19 AM
Amazing! Thank you!
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Apr 2010 at 11:56 PM
Hi there sarah*rose,
I just HAD to say how wonderful the house was!It was extrodinary!
Aaaanyways, the house you built was an European type, the two-storey kind. And did you happen to find the house on www.houseplans.com or www.thehousedesigners.com ?
Please reply
(And I sound all nice because I thought it would persuade people. Usually i rite like dis.)

Cheezburger