Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

True Blood Sims: Bill & Sookie

by fanseelamb Posted 25th Apr 2009 at 12:25 AM - Updated 22nd May 2013 at 9:03 PM by fanseelamb : new thumbnail

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 12:41 AM
oh, hunky MAN sim, I have been waiting for you to be uploaded.

Adds Bill to gene pool of Simton.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Banned
#3 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 12:44 AM
Cool vampire sims! I have a question though, how did you get them to have fangs without the vampire skintone?
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 12:48 AM
LOL, enjoy him Lee!

joninmobile: Please read the whole post. It's explained.
Banned
#5 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 12:48 AM
Oh I see it now. Thanks for pointing that out.
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 1:40 AM
Thanks so much for these! Everything you create is fabulous!!! I love the show, and I love playing Sims...now I can combine the two Now if I could find a "Dexter"...
Instructor
#7 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 3:23 AM
Yay, perfect! Thank you so much, I've been waiting for them...
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 5:36 AM
Oh they are just lovely, thank you!
Instructor
#9 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 7:12 AM
Yay! I've been waiting for these ever since you've posted Bill's hair. Love them. Thank you! :D
#10 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 8:19 AM
These are so awesome, thank you so much! Bill is absolutely spot on!
Inventor
#11 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 8:39 AM
OMG! You are awesome. I've been waiting and waiting. I can't wait to have them both in my game. Thank you!

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 8:51 AM
Bill is PERFECT! Time for him to start makin' babies in mah game!!*ROTF* These are both great! Thanks for making and posting them.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 8:52 AM
AWWW they're up!
They're sooo adorable and awesome!
Teehee! <3<3
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 9:26 AM
*SHHHes* This is so wonderful! *love the dog*
Those two sim looks so much alike the real actors! You just made my week perfect.
Thank you~~ <3
^___^
Mad Poster
#15 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 9:38 AM
This is great! I love that show and eagerly waiting for the second season. Now I may be encouraged to make Lafayette and Tara. Thanks so much for sharing.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 2:35 PM
I wanted to know can you take the teeth out and keep it the way they are just take the teeth out they look good. Thanks for sharing.... Please IM me at Silverio1975

Visit Us at My Totally Sims
Grand Opening is 03/01/12
[url/]http://totally-sims.spruz.com[/url]
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 3:44 PM
Thanks for the kind words, everyone.

silverio1975: They don't come with fangs. They'll only get fangs if you turn them into vampires with the Nightlife EP. Just be careful, 'cause when Bill bites Sookie she'll turn into a vampire too!
Mad Poster
#18 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 5:04 PM
I've been checking back every day since you previewed Bill! Thanks so much for these very adorable True Blood sims. I have Linuslover's Bill and Sookie, but I love these too - they accurate but more simmish! So I guess I have to move them into a different neighborhood so they don't run into each other - lol! Thanks so much for letting us play with your wonderful dollies!!! :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 6:25 PM
I love these! Thank you! =] I'm excited beyond belief for the show to come back! I also love that you used Maxis skin - I do the same thing. Now I might try to do Rene... oh so dreamy...

He got Colgate on his teeth and Reebok classics on his feet.
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 3:48 AM
thanks fanseelamb!!!

thinking of creating any other characters?

either way, great job!!!

thanks again :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 10:41 AM
A great job !!!!!

I like that show and I'm expecting the second season too!!

Thank you very much!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 1:03 PM
Thank you so much, You did a great job, I love them !!! i love the show too can't wait until season two in June... Thanks again
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 8:52 PM
lovelygoth101: I'd certainly like to do the other characters but don't know when or if I'll get to it.

helloimbert90: Yay, a fellow Maxis skin user! I usually feel like the only one on the planet who prefers Maxis skin, but I really do prefer it. It's the only skin I ever use.

Everyone else: Thanks again for the nice comments. I'm looking forward to Season 2 too. .
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 1:33 AM
i used to read the sookie stackhouse books a few years ago. i don't have showtime, so i can't compare the show to the books. i hope fans make an effort to read the novels. has anyone made Eric? he's hot! forget about Bill. puhleeze! the aurthor of the books is: charlene harris

i'll have to dig my books out of storage and refresh my memory on the characters!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 2:05 AM
berng00: Pshaw, I don't like Eric at all. Bill's my guy!
Page 1 of 3