Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blue Moon - a Friends Modern - NO CC

by romagi Posted 26th Apr 2009 at 4:35 PM - Updated 29th Apr 2009 at 3:31 PM by romagi

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 9:47 AM
Wow, so beautiful ! Your modern lots are as gorgeous as your victorian and I think we share a preference for the blue colour Thank you so much for sharing
Mad Poster
#3 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 10:21 PM
This will be your second house I download and I can't believe how exotic yet playable your house are! Many I've downloaded are gorgeous but not well thought out for play. Yours are so beautiful yet use Maxi content primarily!! You're very artistic and creative! Thanks for another great house!!!
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Apr 2009 at 4:58 AM
Thanks Guardgian and edejan! Your comments are greatly appreciated! I do try to make my houses as playable as possible!
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 1:06 AM
very beautiful house!! Thanks for sharing XD
Scholar
#6 Old 28th Aug 2022 at 3:04 AM
WARNING, there is seriously something wrong with this house. In my game, and I can't show you a picture because it is JPG and it won't work even if I tried. Description of what this house does - in game, when you see picture of house, there is a large red line, from top to bottom on the right side and it doesn't go away. I am extremely mad at this because I wanted this house so bad but I have seen this LARGE RED LINE before and I always delete. That is a bad sign and needs to be fixed ASAP. Thanks.