Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

AMjoie Dog Breeds: Part One -- Small Dogs (More Than Two Dozen)

by amjoie Posted 10th May 2009 at 11:10 PM - Updated 15th May 2009 at 12:54 PM by amjoie

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th May 2009 at 12:53 PM
All your pets are so darling ! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th May 2009 at 7:47 PM
So you slightly altared real dog breed names? Hmmmm, Pood-L sounds a lot like Poodle, suspiciuos, yes. These are pretty nice though I'll probably go rambling on about the similar names though. I would say the Pood-L does come a bit close to an actual Pood-L(Poodle).
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th May 2009 at 8:28 PM
LOL. Well, my Pood-L breed comes a "bit close" to the real breed, so the name fits.

I used to breed animals to a standard. For me to compare what can be created with CAS to a real breed standard just grates on everything I used to do as a breeder. My dogs, cats, and wilds sometimes *almost* resemble a real breed, and if the person who downloads them wants to play them as that breed, it is fine with me. I just can't actually make myself do a side by side comparison. (covers face in embarrassment, at the mere thought)

For every King, there is a Queen ...

http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=25203
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th May 2009 at 12:53 PM
Default How to unlock the Pink color in your game ...
Make a copy of the kissingpoints package from the LockedBins folder of your game. Put it in a safe place. Now, unzip the attached file of the kissingpoints package I have attached, and put it into the LockedBins folder of your game. Let it overwrite the one that was in there. You will now see all of the unlocked colors, including pink.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  kissingpoints.package.zip (34.4 KB, 163 downloads)
Description: unzip and put into the LockedBins folder of your game

For every King, there is a Queen ...

http://www.modthesims2.com/member.php?u=25203
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Sep 2009 at 4:11 PM
wow...beautiful job on these...thank you!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 12:10 AM
I have a chihuahua, so its kinda hard to search for a good looking sim dog thats closest to my own :p! Nice breeds though Thank you and keep up the good work :P!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 9:28 PM
Puppies! Thanks!