Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Geometrical House

by ung999 Posted 5th May 2009 at 3:32 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 5th May 2009 at 5:29 AM
This is very pretty :D

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th May 2009 at 7:26 AM
Wow, totally gorgeous house, stunning work on it ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th May 2009 at 7:32 AM
Awesome work LOVE IT!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th May 2009 at 9:57 AM
The is is lovely hon, I love Maxis furnished homes cos I try as hard as I can not to have any custom stuff
Alchemist
#6 Old 5th May 2009 at 10:39 AM
Geometric is fine, I generally love the geometric shapes which give me the feeling of something clean and neat. Your house looks great, in addition the purple of the external walls, the concrete grey and the squared blue/grey floor fit wonderfully all together, and this is quite surprizing me. Also, the master bedroom is fabolous. Very well done! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th May 2009 at 12:09 PM
Thanks a lot for all these wonderful comments!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th May 2009 at 1:16 PM
What an awesome house. I do love the whole clean look of modern design, but I just can't seem to pull it off. I love the whole look of this lot. Thank you so much for sharing.
Instructor
#9 Old 5th May 2009 at 8:00 PM
Wow! Awesome house! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 5th May 2009 at 9:26 PM
This house is amazing!! I don't usually go for moderns, but I just may have to have this one, it is so pretty!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!!
Instructor
#11 Old 6th May 2009 at 10:30 AM
Stunning, beautiful, amazing!! THANK YOU!
Wiki Wizard
#12 Old 14th May 2009 at 8:41 PM
Wow this is stunning! :o i LOVE the glass overhang roof, you put SO much detail into your work it is great! well done!

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.