Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fashion Magazne editor (Vain Magazine)

by foxyroxy27 Posted 5th May 2009 at 9:42 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 5th May 2009 at 10:29 PM
lol, I love the economic reference: "recession proof glamour." Nice job.

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 6th May 2009 at 9:53 AM
Wow, love it ! I loved the movie too and I'll enjoy your career in game so much ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th May 2009 at 11:24 AM
Wow, that's really awesome! Now my Miranda can have a proper job at last :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 6th May 2009 at 9:21 PM
i love it! i cant wait to try it out, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th May 2009 at 7:43 PM
That is so awesome! thanks so much! :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th May 2009 at 11:21 AM
This is awesome thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 16th May 2009 at 10:33 PM
Í can't wait to try this out!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd May 2009 at 8:10 PM
ahaha I loved your job descriptions! "Style and syntax" "keep a thick skin!" I would download your career but I want my Sims to have a higher pay.. (Most Level 10 Careers have salaries $4000-6000)
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Jun 2009 at 9:05 AM
I tried to download this but it doesn't work. I see the icon but the job isn't what it supposed to be. ( If I remember right it was business)
I have Uni,nightlife,pets,open for business, seasons and 3 stuff packs. does that even matter? or that I'm Finnish?

thanx for your lovely career. What a shame it doesn't work in my computer...
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 5:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lja
I tried to download this but it doesn't work. I see the icon but the job isn't what it supposed to be. ( If I remember right it was business)
I have Uni,nightlife,pets,open for business, seasons and 3 stuff packs. does that even matter? or that I'm Finnish?

thanx for your lovely career. What a shame it doesn't work in my computer...

yay! it works... I didn't really do nothing! strange...
Test Subject
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 10:51 PM
thanx i luv tis already!!!!!!!!! and i havent even tried it out!!!! good job and luv the description
Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 9:52 PM
thankssss
Test Subject
#14 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 8:02 PM
i just wanna say... anyone who makes jobs are obviously really creative.. exceptional work creating this job

We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#15 Old 31st Aug 2009 at 10:35 PM
This is a very nice career job for a Sims, I know you work hard on this, not trying to be negative here, but do to the fact you said they are of fresh out of "College" That means the sims is a step above the rest education wise. I think after getting to the top of the dog eat dog of this career. Level 10 a sims he or she should make much more than 1750. I know people who are interns in a career somewhat like this, in the real world who make more. All and all it is a very nice career you made. thanks you

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 3rd Nov 2009 at 3:16 AM
very awesome! i have the perfect sim who can do this career =)
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 2:34 PM
its not working, every time I look for jobs on the game, it doesn't mension this
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Dec 2009 at 2:38 PM
is the career always availiable or is it only sometimes avaliable
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 4:59 AM Last edited by luisfelipe : 3rd Feb 2010 at 7:35 AM.
I was really excited about this career, it sounds perfect. But that's a very low pay. Level 10 jobs are around $4000. Plus this is a Fashion Mag Editor we're talking about. If you were able to fix the pay it'd be the perfect career!

Thanks anyway, I still downloaded it! But it'd be even better with higher pay at the last 2 or 3 levels.
Test Subject
#20 Old 17th May 2010 at 1:18 PM
I haven't tried your career yet but it seems awesome! I just wonder if there is a possibility to have this job as a lifetime want? thnx!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 10:15 PM
Thanks so much! I love the movie, and now my fashion-fluent sims will have an appropriate career that suits their interests!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 6:38 AM
I always love careers thank you vary much for your good effort and work on your part :)
Theorist
#23 Old 14th Dec 2014 at 12:44 PM
Amazing career, I just had a sim top it! If you please, I found something in need of a quick fix along the way. At level 9, a chancecard gives a sim 700.000 simoleons (the card itself says 700), which I suppose should be 70.000 or 7.000? At the same time, the sim gets demoted 2 levels down, although the card says she got promoted to the top.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 8:37 AM
dream do come true, even only playing on the sims. thankyou so much
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Dec 2021 at 1:25 AM
Thank you.