Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dance Wear for Child Female

by Cynnix Posted 9th May 2009 at 11:15 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th May 2009 at 11:36 PM
I love this! Thank you very much! Very nice!

Hi, I'm Meru and I like The Beatles.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 9th May 2009 at 11:48 PM
Wow you musta ready my mind, just 5 mins ago I was thinking I needed a alpha skirt for little girls for my post apocolyptic clothing set, and wow just like magic there it is,lol. Awesome mesh.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 10th May 2009 at 12:55 AM
Very pretty. My more girly sims thank you. . . who are my girly sims anyway . . . Desiree . . . but she's a college student . . . well, her daughters will be girls . . . maybe Devon's Daestar . . . yes, she's girly . . . sorry, I liked to think on "paper". My sims will enjoy these outfits, and there are more than what I just mentioned, I'm just not sure how many children I have at the moment. They grow up so fast.
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th May 2009 at 2:06 AM
These are so sweet! Thanks for sharing :-)

Oh my god, look at what the bat's dragged in!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 10th May 2009 at 7:14 AM
Aww so cute and lovely ! I'll be using it a lot, thank you for sharing
Forum Resident
#7 Old 10th May 2009 at 8:25 AM
OMG how cute are they!? Thank you very much for these. You did a wonderful job.

Onyx Sims is now open!
Instructor
#8 Old 10th May 2009 at 2:46 PM
These are so cute, and I love the new meshes. Thanks so much
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th May 2009 at 3:21 PM
Would have been great for my prima ballerina when she was a child. Downloading this right now!
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th May 2009 at 4:54 PM
great idea!
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th May 2009 at 9:14 PM
Very cute, these are just perfect! Thank you
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th May 2009 at 7:00 PM
Oh my gosh!
Me, as a dancer, absolutely loves you for putting up dance clothes for my little Sim girls.
Thank you so much! *downloads*
Test Subject
#13 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Faerieimp
Very pretty. My more girly sims thank you. . . who are my girly sims anyway . . . Desiree . . . but she's a college student . . . well, her daughters will be girls . . . maybe Devon's Daestar . . . yes, she's girly . . . sorry, I liked to think on "paper". My sims will enjoy these outfits, and there are more than what I just mentioned, I'm just not sure how many children I have at the moment. They grow up so fast.

Lol it cracks me up to think there is a sim out there that carries my real name (Desiree) Just thought I'd share that She has to be my opposite though as I am definalty not girly. *waves* Awsome ballet stuff.. thanks. :D

THANK YOU SERENA MOONSTONE FOR THE AWSOME SIM OUTFIT YOU'VE MADE FOR ME!! YOU'RE THE BEST!! *HUGS*
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Nov 2009 at 9:17 PM
Great. It was so weird to see my sim girls practicing ballet in basketball jerseys and shorts. At last some proper ballet clothes.

"Battle not with monsters lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you“- Nietzche
Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Mar 2010 at 6:54 PM
I want these in real life! I'm a dancer! Do you think an almost 15 year old could get away with wearing these? *Cries* my simmies will get to wear cuter stuff than me!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th May 2010 at 2:33 PM
These are just too cute for me to pass up. I can't wait to put them on my more 'girly' sim girls
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Sep 2012 at 3:18 AM
Excellent! I love the shoes on the tap one!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 3:02 AM
can you make these for sims 3 they are so cute
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 20th Jun 2014 at 4:28 AM
These are perfect! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 12:14 AM
it`s soooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks!!!!!!!!!!! :3