Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
#26 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 5:04 AM
Yes!!! Finally, we see proof of a swimmable ocean. And to top it off, they can build sandcastles! Those were both things I really wanted to see.

I am definitely buying this one!

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Advertisement
#27 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 6:14 AM
I'm going to cry so hard if i'm still having computer problems when this EP comes out.. lol
Forum Resident
#28 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 6:50 AM
Obviously you can take children on vacations but I wonder if you can take babies and toddlers too since you can't take them to community lots... hmmmm.

This EP looks freaking AWESOME. I am so excited and it comes out the day before my birthday too!

~*I'm a she*~
The Booty calls to you, you cannot resist it
I use Target and Kodak Gallery for my pictures, you should too... :D
My MTS2|Livejournal|Yearbook|Facebook
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 7:21 AM
I was actually disappointed about the axe throwing. When I first saw it, I thought it was archery which I could have used for my elf-Sims.

I would like to clear up the little matter of my sanity as it has come into question. I am not in any way, shape, or form, sane. Insane? Hell yes!

People keep calling me 'evil.' I must be doing something right.

SilentPsycho - The Official MTS2 Psycho
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 10:14 AM
Everything looks absolutely great so far ,however i think(in fact i am sure) i might need a new computer for this expansion lol

And is it my idea or did i see facial piercings there? hehe

I'm really curious to see more pictures and official info as time passes by.

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 3:54 PM
I Don't want to get a new computer to run this... I'm still going to run the game on HIGH and don't care LOL. As long as i can play it, its fine with me =)

But first, get Open For Business and Seasons first before September hehehe
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 5:16 PM
In one of the pictures, you see a sim (Brandi Broke I think but that doesn't matter) and another sim but that other sim is not on the same line, it's on the 'pets' line. It's picture 3. Weird.
Scholar
#33 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 10:48 PM
maybe its a new way of being able to controll a sim that you invited along? or atleast letting you see their motives like you can see a pets but not able to control them with out as cheat

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Scholar
#34 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by photo_me2004
Obviously you can take children on vacations but I wonder if you can take babies and toddlers too since you can't take them to community lots... hmmmm.

I read somewhere (Skysims, I think) that toddlers are able to go on vacation, but babies can't.

♦ Animal Lover, Eco Friendly, Loner, Perfectionist, Vegetarian ♦

Sensitivity is strength.
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dragon_tfm
maybe its a new way of being able to controll a sim that you invited along? or atleast letting you see their motives like you can see a pets but not able to control them with out as cheat

Yeah, I think it's something like that. I've read Skysims report and it says you can take your family AND your friends. It's possible that your friends won't show up on the family string but I think you will be able to control them!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 8:01 PM
Holy cow, it sounds awesome! Waaay cooler than I'd imagined!
Seems that the vacations spots will be "mini-neighborhoods", thus customizable! I will make a ski resort on the mountains! Yeah! :D

"I'm just pretending to be a poser"
#37 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 1:27 PM
We are getting swimmable sea finally
Page 2 of 2