Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

THE ITALIAN SET: Italian mansion 4 (WITH HELICOPTER )

by !jolien! Posted 4th Jun 2009 at 7:32 PM - Updated 5th Jun 2009 at 12:27 AM by !jolien!

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 12:31 AM
Please Leave A Comment People!!! Otherwise I Dont See A Reason To Put My Buildings On My Site If I Cant Hear Any Feedback!!!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Jun 2009 at 10:06 AM
WOW, gorgeous and amazing lot ! Thanks
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 12:31 AM
This is a very well built home! I Love the helicopter pad and the gardens are an awesome touch!

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Test Subject
#5 Old 8th Jun 2009 at 4:28 PM
Thankyou so much for another awesome Italian Mansion. I love what you do. I have been trying to download your other mansions but can't seem to get them to work. Broken links perhaps?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 11:46 AM Last edited by !jolien! : 10th Jun 2009 at 12:09 PM.
normally everything else should work... i will check it again later

edit: You were right
few buildings dont work anymore due to the crash
my excuses for htis inconvenience and i will fix everything
, greetings Jolene
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 2:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dominie
Thankyou so much for another awesome Italian Mansion. I love what you do. I have been trying to download your other mansions but can't seem to get them to work. Broken links perhaps?

Dear dominie, i fixed all of the buildings, you are now free tot download the buildings , greetings Jolene :p
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 1:52 AM
Jolene, thankyou so very very much for checking and fixing those links. You have made me very happy. Thankyou again for your wonderful buildings.
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 2:15 AM
Thank you jolien ! I love all of your buildings, mansion, and of course the Royal palace of brussels !!! every house i see from you it's wonderful I've downloaded every singel thing of youre houses ! Hope you can make more houses and lots :D:D:Dhehe...
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 12:24 AM
Very nicely done I like it alot Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 9:59 AM
Wow, your lots are always very roomy and unique. I feel sad that you have not been featured yet, but you have many fans, so it is okay.

I love this one. Downloading now.
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Jul 2009 at 10:03 PM
I'm distraught... I don't have all the expansion packs . house looks awesome though... keep up the good work
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Oct 2009 at 9:20 PM
Thanks, that's lovely. I just downloaded this mansion and a boat for family house and vacantion home. I wish I could build as nice as you <3

The dark side is SO couture... <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 8:26 AM
you have some skills , i love this house .....
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 1:50 PM
Oh my. This is what I have been looking for from the very first day I played on sims. YOU ARE A DIAMOND! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 1:29 PM
This lot looks great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 14th May 2014 at 10:12 PM
This lot is amazng! thankyou!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Sep 2020 at 10:36 AM
awesome work! love it!