Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dexter Morris

by newone08 Posted 13th Jun 2009 at 12:59 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2015 at 6:34 AM by newone08 : Typo

35 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 1:15 AM
Great addition to my town.

Thanks

Good deeds are forgotten in the blink of an eye...
but an imaginative felony can be our ticket to immortality.
Test Subject
#3 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 2:19 AM
He is absolutely adorable! I must have him :D

Thank you for sharing him with us
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:25 AM
I'm really starting to like your style of male Sims after your first four on here and now this one. They have a more realistic thin shape to their faces to match proportionately with the thinner body type. I hope you will make more like these because I have a feeling that I will be downloading them all. You have the best male Sims I've seen so far. Great work!
Test Subject
#5 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:37 AM
He looks adorable. Thanks for this upload.
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 8:15 AM
he looks so cute
Thank u
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 10:14 AM
He is smexxy O:
Hope for more from you n_n
But i wonder were to put it?
Downloads?
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mlonko
He is smexxy O:
Hope for more from you n_n
But i wonder were to put it?
Downloads?

Yes, in downloads folder but you have to open it first (double click) just like we did with TS2 when we want to install sim/house.
And yes, I'm planning to make more male sims in the future so check back sometime.
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by frankie
I'm really starting to like your style of male Sims after your first four on here and now this one. They have a more realistic thin shape to their faces to match proportionately with the thinner body type. I hope you will make more like these because I have a feeling that I will be downloading them all. You have the best male Sims I've seen so far. Great work!

I'm really happy that you like my sims. And I did try the best I could to make them look realistic. I does scare me though sometimes when I play them in my game (when they didn't make funny/silly expressions) specially when they were at the right spots with the good lightning they look very alive.
I'm planning to make more male sims in the future as long as people like it so check back sometime.
Thank you for your very nice comment.
Test Subject
#10 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 3:51 PM
I installed this guy; however, I don't see him in my family households bin or anything. I've also tried to download other sims of yours and others from this website and it is not working correctly...so I think i'm doing it wrong. lol

1. Download
2. Extratc to folder...
3. double click the .package file
4. prompts TS3 installer
5. installs... through launcher
6. not in game.

plz help
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 7:03 PM
i want to download his brother but it won't let me how do i do it?
Instructor
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ipopart
I installed this guy; however, I don't see him in my family households bin or anything. I've also tried to download other sims of yours and others from this website and it is not working correctly...so I think i'm doing it wrong. lol

1. Download
2. Extratc to folder...
3. double click the .package file
4. prompts TS3 installer
5. installs... through launcher
6. not in game.

plz help

You have to go to CAS and look in pre-made sims bin then click custom content only. They will show up there. Try it and let me know if it works or not.
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 11:19 PM
Haha, super cute! I love his blond tips and freckles Thank you very much!
Test Subject
#14 Old 14th Jun 2009 at 4:44 PM
Absolutely Adorable! Can't wait to see him in game.

Much Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 7:57 AM
He is cool! The hair is the best
Thanks for this good sim
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:45 PM
Amazing! You have such a unique style! I especially love your TyleR. Could you please, please, please make more? :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 6:55 PM
Cant waite to see more of your work, thank you
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 5:39 PM
He is so beautiful! I know that's wweir dto say about a guy, but just is! XD

Sims addict since 2003
And proud of it!

[Simpage] [Screenhots]
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 6:45 PM
I love this sim and your other creations <3 They're all in my game. I just have one concern >.< I have the Delphy & Rick Slider Hack installed and for some bizarre reason when DexteR became an adult his face changed. It's like he's slider were reset. I want to know if this is normal, or if there's anyway to prevent this? T.T
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 9:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmiMizuno
I love this sim and your other creations <3 They're all in my game. I just have one concern >.< I have the Delphy & Rick Slider Hack installed and for some bizarre reason when DexteR became an adult his face changed. It's like he's slider were reset. I want to know if this is normal, or if there's anyway to prevent this? T.T

I really wish I could help you but unfortunately I couldn't.
Their faces were changed too in my game and that made me sad cause I don't recognize them at all.
There are some that still look fine (but not longer as pretty as when they were young adult) but there are also some like DexteR whose their faces changed drasticaly, really extreme.
I think it has something to do with the slider hack but I don't know how to fix it.

If you want you can post this problem at the slider hack thread cause I'm sure Delphy will try to help you.

Again, I'm really sorry for this.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 5th Oct 2009 at 11:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by newone08
I really wish I could help you but unfortunately I couldn't.
Their faces were changed too in my game and that made me sad cause I don't recognize them at all.
There are some that still look fine (but not longer as pretty as when they were young adult) but there are also some like DexteR whose their faces changed drasticaly, really extreme.
I think it has something to do with the slider hack but I don't know how to fix it.

If you want you can post this problem at the slider hack thread cause I'm sure Delphy will try to help you.

Again, I'm really sorry for this.

Aw it's ok! I feel better at least to know that it happened even to you >.< Yeah it's sad how they changed, and their children come out a bit weird but I love them anyways. Actually the slider hack thread is closed... so I can't make a comment. I did however post this in the help section and I was told it's probably the genetics system or the slide hacker Hopefully one day it'll be fixed. Thanks anyways!
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 7th Oct 2009 at 7:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AmiMizuno
Aw it's ok! I feel better at least to know that it happened even to you >.< Yeah it's sad how they changed, and their children come out a bit weird but I love them anyways. Actually the slider hack thread is closed... so I can't make a comment. I did however post this in the help section and I was told it's probably the genetics system or the slide hacker Hopefully one day it'll be fixed. Thanks anyways!

Your welcome!
I really wish TS3 had the same genetics system like in TS2. You know like when an adult sim turn into an elder, their face look old but still recognizable.
I do hope they fix this soon cause I don't want to wait for another year...it's too long ;P
Anyway thank you for came back here and for still loving my sims (and their kids) eventhough they look weird.
I really appreciate it!
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Jul 2010 at 5:00 AM
Thanks for making Dexter! You did an amazing job. [: And what a cute cookie too, LOL.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 7:16 PM
Whoah, he's great! Thank you for making this sim! You can't imagine how long I've been looking for a male sim, to match with my female sim! I find male sims so hard to create and nearly ever find a good-looking one, but this one is just perfect! Thank you! :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 11:43 PM
hi! i think they deleted the hair from that page
i don't understand anything in that site so... if you can check for me
i would be very happy
Page 1 of 2