Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Contemporary Living

by piratey0h0 Posted 9th Jun 2009 at 4:10 AM - Updated 9th Jun 2009 at 4:39 AM by piratey0h0

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 6:21 AM
it's beautiful, love it!
Wiki Wizard
#3 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 10:21 AM
Well done, this is beautiful, and lovely portrayel of the original house in the creator feedback thread!! thanks

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 2:56 PM
I absolutely love this! Thank you for sharing! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 4:25 PM
My rock star sims will thank you after they make enough money to buy this beautiful home!
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 1:00 AM
Very nice house!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 1:13 PM
Nicely done!
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:00 AM
That's awesome how you also made black 'blue' prints. Beautiful house! *applause*

Shifu: Master! I have... it's very bad news!
Oogway: Ah, Shifu. There is just news. There is no good or bad.
Shifu: Master, your vision. Your vision was right! Tai-Lung has broken out of prison! He's on his way!
[pause]
Oogway: That *is* bad news.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 9:16 AM
Haha I actually got the blue prints from a website, I couldn't do that on my own! =]
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Jun 2009 at 6:20 AM
This house is truly amazing and lovely, I am in love. Im also moving in right away. =]
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 8:21 PM
I was pleasantly surprised. The house is tastefully designed and decorated. More often than not, any house I download for the design, leaves something to be desired for color schemes and decor. One person can only take so much neon, pink, and conflicting patterns!

My very large Sims family seems to love their new house! So do I!

thank you for all your time put into this house.

Regards
Liso
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 5:42 PM
I like the design, it seems easy to navigate, which is important to my sims (and me) since they spend so much time there.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Sep 2023 at 1:29 AM
Thank you