Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Puppydog Hair for Boys of All Ages + Bonus Brows & Stubble

by fanseelamb Posted 9th Jun 2009 at 10:27 PM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 12:45 AM by fanseelamb : adding keywords

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 39 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 10:51 PM
Love this! I've been looking for something like this, actually, so you've ended my search

Keep up the good work, couldn't live without your downloads!
Alchemist
#3 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 11:08 PM
Wonderful job! Thanks so much.
Not actually evil.
#4 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 11:28 PM
Binned, all colors, grey, compressed, no extras, and CUTE! Oh, fansee, you spoil us.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#5 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 11:31 PM
Eeee, it's SAM HAIR! I love your Sam! *bouncesqueal!*

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 12:44 AM
Love this hair. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 12:48 AM
Aww...it's Sam! Isn't he CUTE???

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 12:49 AM
This looks cool, thanks!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Mad Poster
#9 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 1:42 AM
OK!! Where's Sam?? He's so CUTE!!!! Love the hair too! It's so normal looking!! Thanks again!
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 2:35 AM
As always fanseelamb great job! I always love how recognizable and perfect your sims are! Too bad I'm too addicted to the sims 3 atm, though you're making me happy that I haven't yet uninstalled the sims 2! Hopefully in time we'll get to see your creations on the sims 3 stage too!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 3:05 AM
OMG! I just started watching this show to catch up for the new season. I LOVE Sam!!! Well done!

I had put aside Sims 2 to concentrate on Sims 3, but a gorgeous *Sam* sim... that's mighty tempting! Especially contrasted to my mushy faced Sims 3 sims.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 5:00 AM
Loves it! Curse you, I am forced to download the loveliness! I'm such a sucker for good men's hair.
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 8:13 AM
Ohmagawd! Thank u! thank u! thank u! I sooo want this hair! I don't have Free Time but I just wan't this hair... And F.Y.I I just finished watching Season 1 Episode 2 where Sam and Sookie were talking. And I was eyeing Sam cause I just think he's cute...Haaay! Thanks again! Your Sam Sim looks cute too! Hehe!
Instructor
#14 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 9:44 AM
Sam! I love Sam. You *are* gonna upload Sam, too, right? *puppy dog eyes* <-- pun intended.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 10:38 AM
Looks fab! Also looks like many of us are excited for Sam to be fully downloadable!*LOL* He's got a fanclub it seems!
Love the hair and the stubble. It's going to work for quite a few of my guys!
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 1:02 PM
the hair is cool but the display picture you have for it reminds me of russel crowe when they showed him in southpark
Field Researcher
#17 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 1:16 PM
This is super cute! Thank you

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 2:48 PM
Aww, it's Sam Merlotte! Love this hair, and I hope you share your Sam sim too. He's a real cutie. Thanks so much for sharing!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 2:48 PM
Sammy Merlotte! :DD

When the smoke clears, you can consider us even.
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 4:25 PM
I am ridiculously thankful for this! Well done, normal looking male hair is so hard to find and you've done a wonderful job. Thanks!
Mad Poster
#21 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 7:54 PM
Yay! More hair!
Instructor
#22 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 9:12 PM
Finally, my male sims can refrain from murse carrying! Thank you!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 9:45 PM
I've just seen the first 12 chapters of trublood and your Sam and his hair really are perfect! oh, and though I've seen your avatar like a thousand times, I have just noticed that the man might be Bill?!?!?
anyway, great job and thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 10:37 PM
Aaaawwhhh! Love the hair! Cutie Sam too! Might you be uploading him? Pretty pretty please?
Thanks!
Instructor
#25 Old 11th Jun 2009 at 2:40 AM
I love this hair!!!! Thank you soooooo much!!!!!
mucho hugs
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Page 1 of 2