Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cool Panda - an attempt at modernism

by battousan Posted 26th Jun 2009 at 6:48 PM

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 32 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 7:00 PM
REALLY nice house, love minimalist houses... Well done & thanks for sharing. :-)
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 10:26 PM
This is gorgeous!
Can't wait to have this in my game; nice job!

"Ociffer, I swear to drunk I'm not God!"
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 11:17 PM
really good an amazing simple house =)
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 11:36 PM
This is positively gorgeous! I love love love it. Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 12:17 AM
Perfect.
Test Subject
#7 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 2:03 AM
Beautiful... nice exterior look.
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 6:00 AM
Ohmygoodness...I am in love with this, it's just my style (: The floorplan is great.
Instructor
#9 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 6:12 AM
Very nice. It's the first house I'm downloading. The others are too big or just not my style.
Instructor
#10 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 10:34 AM
Amazing house! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 2:42 PM
I just love it. thanks 4 sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 27th Jun 2009 at 7:26 PM
Beautiful house
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 1:12 AM
Perfect size, layout and decor. really beautiful to look at.
One piece of feedback: Visitors and newspapers all go round the corner of the main door, not a huge problem but a slight annoyance. I fixed this by filling the spot with rocks.
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 5:15 AM
This house is so interesting and creative. It is totally beyond anything I could have created. I would not have thought of anything like this and am really impressed! It is so cool! Thank you so much! I am really in awe. Please continue your artistic edge.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rob6raham
Perfect size, layout and decor. really beautiful to look at.
One piece of feedback: Visitors and newspapers all go round the corner of the main door, not a huge problem but a slight annoyance. I fixed this by filling the spot with rocks.

hey thanks, I didn't know you could reroute the sims by placing a rock..
I should've done that instead of trying to expand the space in front of the door, it's frustrating because I don't want the stairs to show up
Thanks again for the feedback !

And thanks for the comments everyone, really appreciate it !
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 1:41 PM
Gorgeous house! I have a few asian families *One being the JRock band Antic Café* and I'm sure they'd love to live here. I'm almost lost for words at how cool and fresh this house is. Could you point me to a half wall tutorial? I haven't been able to find one myself yet. :P
Test Subject
#17 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 3:34 PM
Thankyou so much for this house my sim loves it, i would however like to ask one question how do you make the bush/tree planter that is at the front of the house as i have extended the driveway and it looks a bit odd with only one planter so i wanted to make another one, i have tried to do thiis myself but it won't let me place the bush/tree inside the finished item. Thankyou in advance.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 7:34 PM
This is lovely!!! Thanks for sharing! :D
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 10:47 PM
Nice house, I really like it!
Could I just ask - what is the car in the driveway in the picture, and where can I get it? I have checked my game and haven't found it.

Thanks, and I love the house.
-ConnorOnTheSims.
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Jun 2009 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eglitterbug
Thankyou so much for this house my sim loves it, i would however like to ask one question how do you make the bush/tree planter that is at the front of the house as i have extended the driveway and it looks a bit odd with only one planter so i wanted to make another one, i have tried to do thiis myself but it won't let me place the bush/tree inside the finished item. Thankyou in advance.

I think what you have to do is put in a base, or whatever you call it, then put flooring on it. after putting the flooring on, delete it by ctrl+click and draging over it. If I am right, there should be nothing but the walls of the base. If there is a small tree or whatever you want to put in, but it won't let you, type ctrl shift C, and a blue bar should pop up. Type "testingCheatsenabled true" without quotes "" in the blue bar, press enter, then put the tree in.

I am not 100% sure, but give it a try.

I hope that helps.
-ConnorOnTheSims.
Test Subject
#21 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ConnorOnTheSims
I think what you have to do is put in a base, or whatever you call it, then put flooring on it. after putting the flooring on, delete it by ctrl+click and draging over it. If I am right, there should be nothing but the walls of the base. If there is a small tree or whatever you want to put in, but it won't let you, type ctrl shift C, and a blue bar should pop up. Type "testingCheatsenabled true" without quotes "" in the blue bar, press enter, then put the tree in.

I am not 100% sure, but give it a try.

I hope that helps.
-ConnorOnTheSims.

Thanks will give this a try now
Test Subject
#22 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 1:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eglitterbug
Thanks will give this a try now

Gave it a go but it didn't work it won't delete the surface of the foundation ,unless i'm not ment to be using the foundation aaaarrrhhh i think some things are sent to try us but thanks anyway.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 2:17 AM
Sorry, I'm almost late for class today, so I'll make it quick :

@MemoryOfAxel
half wall tutorial : http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=344314

@ConnorOnTheSims: which pic ? I only see a Yomoshoto Evasion which is a standard object..??

@Eglitterbug
press ctrl+shift+c and then type in "moveObjects on"

thanks
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 3:44 AM
Wow I saw a picture of the living room alone and was hooked. I love how clean and simple everything is.. GREAT!

And you got your couch to have that shine of leather which I haven't discovered yet.
Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 2:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by battousan
Sorry, I'm almost late for class today, so I'll make it quick :

@MemoryOfAxel
half wall tutorial : http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=344314

@ConnorOnTheSims: which pic ? I only see a Yomoshoto Evasion which is a standard object..??

@Eglitterbug
press ctrl+shift+c and then type in "moveObjects on"

thanks

Thankyou so much i now have two tree planters yipeeeeee :D
Page 1 of 2