Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

LotR: Gollum's Den

by Yogi-Tea Posted 10th Jul 2009 at 9:00 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:05 PM
Wow! I'm first!
Ideal for lonely sims. Really good job - in the picture which is in the post I didn't even see that there is a house!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 9:06 PM
Wow, this is so creative! Well done, it's brilliant.
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:07 PM
Thank you. I'm glad you like it.

This is actually my second version of Gollum's home - I wasn't happy with the first version so I started completely new. It's a pity that we can't really dig holes into the ground or build houses in caves (or have walls that look like it) - THAT is something I'd really like to see in Sims3.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:17 PM
Lousy hobittses, with their flowers and other pretty growing stuffs....

This place looks awesome, can't wait to check it out in game
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 10:47 PM
"The fat one he does not like us! He lies!" This is awesome!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 4:02 AM
wow. this lot is excellent.

Not for my sims... but its PERFECT. really! Many people will probably make a shrine to you <__< I want to build a house this great.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:00 AM
This is really talented work!
(*goes to make a Gollum sim*)

Yesterday is history,
Tomorrow is a mystery,
Today is a gift, that is why
We call it the Present.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 1:14 PM
Wow, totally didn't even see a house behind the mountain, great job!
Instructor
#10 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 3:31 AM
Wow that is really creative. Great job, I like this one a lot. n_n
Mad Poster
#11 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 6:33 PM
Hahahaha....I love this!!! You're so creative in even conceiving of Gollum's "house" let alone making it so awesome!! Keep up the great LotR work!!! :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 4:37 PM
Great! I totally agree, its a shame you cant create cave as home, i had that problem in TS2 when i tried to make home for werewolf (total failure...). Now Gollum is something thats needed... Too bad its impossible to get that walking style. Werewolf walk would do well but its in TS2... And location next to waterfall is great, if you remember the time Smeagol was fishing in the Forbidden Pond after he, Frodo and Sam were captured by Faramir. Just awesome, but i must ask are you really good in making sims? Just wondering could you upload Gollum here...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 9:04 PM
gollum didn't choose the caves as a place to live.
but it is cool.