Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Death To EA Eyes

by theonlyonetwo Posted 11th Jul 2009 at 3:59 AM - Updated 12th Jul 2009 at 3:00 PM by theonlyonetwo

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 4:09 AM
Very nice, can't wait to try them.
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 4:21 AM
Yes! And its pure luck that i find these these the day I install the game
~thankyou~
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 4:49 AM
Maxis didn't make TS3.
But other than that, these are really pretty. The only ones I like so far.

"Ociffer, I swear to drunk I'm not God!"
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 5:29 AM
This is nice, thanks! But I`d like to know how is the brown colour. A pic of it is missing...

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 9:21 AM
Pretty, thanks!
Test Subject
#7 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 11:37 AM
Thanks! is this a default?
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 11:43 AM
If Maxis made the sims3 I'm sure we would have had a lot more creative freedoms...this is the spawn of the Evil EA. Beautiful eyes though, will try them out!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 12:35 PM
This is a default as of now there is no way to make new eyes without replacing ea's current eyes

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
#10 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 11:02 PM
They are very pretty, but will they overwrite the custom eyes I already have?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 12:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimStationStudioOfficial
They are very pretty, but will they overwrite the custom eyes I already have?

unfortunatly they will replace the eyes you already have
at this point in time it is impossible to have multiple styles of eyes

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 3:32 AM
Awesome, finally my sims won't look like they're possessed!!! Thanks a ton!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 11:07 AM
Is it possible to get a comparison picture? I can see for sure the pupil is smaller but the other details are not as noticeable in my opinion. These do look very nice though
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ToxicPinkPoison
Is it possible to get a comparison picture? I can see for sure the pupil is smaller but the other details are not as noticeable in my opinion. These do look very nice though

you may not see changes on low sim detail setting
if you turn it up to medium it will usualy not affect game performance
i have posted a comparison picture though

(\__/)
( ^.^)
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 11:22 PM
Thank you for the comparison, I most certainly see a difference. They look so much more full of life! Thank you, I'll be adding theses to my game
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 11:40 AM
simply beautiful, I love how the colors are more bright and vibrant. but there's one thing, the pupil kind of looks more fake. but other than that, it's a really nice job!
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 2:45 AM
It is beatifull how you made the pupil smaller. But I think that the size of the iris in the normal ea eyes also is to sligthly to big compared to what i consider to be normal eyer size. I have tried making a few celebrity sims and i always seem to miss some white in their eyes if i am gonna keep their eyes in the rigth size. This is not a request, just a tought. I love your eyes and i think i will be keeping them for a while.
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:01 PM
Nice Job Keep The Good Work Up
Test Subject
#19 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:33 PM
Neither of my EA games folders have a folder called Mods/packages. Did I miss something? Do I have to make one?
Test Subject
#20 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:37 PM
I found it but just to clarify for other users the correct file path would be
C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\game data\shared\packages
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#21 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:45 PM
SimmusMaximus - That's -not- the correct file path. Please read the FAQs in the Help section.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 12:27 AM
Does this enhance the eyelashes as well? I've downloaded a number of replacement eyes that appeared to do so in comparison photos but didn't in game.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 12:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by raptureporcelaindoll
Does this enhance the eyelashes as well? I've downloaded a number of replacement eyes that appeared to do so in comparison photos but didn't in game.

sorry about that i did the comparison pics realy wuick and forgot to change the eyelashes longer and recoulour the eyebrows

to "enhance" the eyelashes you go to the eyebrow section and ut the very bottom is a spot to change eyelash length

i play on higher graphics settings tho so they may not look like that on lower settings im not sure

(\__/)
( ^.^)
Forum Resident
#24 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 2:00 PM
Looks very good, very high details. Nice work, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 11:23 PM
Nice thanks
Page 1 of 2