Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shorter Ankle Socks

by Oaktree Posted 21st Jul 2009 at 12:27 AM

44 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Banned
#2 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 12:29 AM
THANK YOU!!! So necessary!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 12:46 AM
YES! I was so frusterated there were no ankle socks for the ladies! This is perfect
thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 1:16 AM
ahh, so nice...thank you =D

Wisdom is like respect...It's something you earn, not freely obtained without sacrifices.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 1:24 AM
These look perfect, I was hoping someone would do this! Thank you!
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 2:40 AM
My niece was waiting not-so-patiently for these. She and I both thank you a bunch!
Test Subject
#7 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 3:18 AM
Finally, my sim doesn't have to wear pants to work out just to keep from looking like a dork! Thanks so much!

Greater Pittsburgh Paranormal Society
"Orbs Don't Count!"
Investigator-In-Training
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 3:25 AM
Thank you! The ingame one is way too high & looked ridiculous! :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 6:32 AM
These are great! You can never have too many options. One wonders why they didn't include something like this with the original game. Not that I have anything against the socks that shipped with the game - I rather like dorky looking sims, on occasion - but it seems insane to think that ALL female sims would want to wear tall socks.

Thank you so much for making and sharing these! You've done the community a world of good!!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 9:21 AM
This was very much needed, I use to only wear these all the time until I found these new socks that are soooo soft and fluffy... Come to think of it they are ankle xD
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 11:41 AM
oh these are exactly what i've been looking for !! thanks so much!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 2:56 PM
Thank you for this. I don't think I even own a pair of socks as tall as the ones my sims have.

|-| | 7|-|3R3 |)00|)5
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 5:48 PM
I downloaded the file, but WinRAR says the file is corrupt and does not allow me to open it.

Intru informatique...
Instructor
#14 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 6:51 PM
OMG . do you known how long I was waiting for someone to do something so simple. I thank you for going through the trouble keep up the good work. thankz again
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 7:38 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like it.

Quote: Originally posted by maxbaker
I downloaded the file, but WinRAR says the file is corrupt and does not allow me to open it.

I tried downloading it from here and it downloaded and extracted just fine. I haven't installed it because I already have it in my game, but the file seems to work. Sorry, I'm not sure how to get it working for you. Maybe you could try downloading it again and see if the first download just messed up somehow.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 21st Jul 2009 at 9:11 PM
Thanks for sharing.Now my simself can finally wear socks with her sneakers without looking stupid.
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 1:35 AM
these are great, thanks!
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 2:27 AM
Thank you so much! I've been waiting for someone to make these! <3
Scholar
#20 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 6:37 AM
So much needed, I love ankle socks
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 1:41 PM
Yep mine says its a broken file too and I am using helper monkey and tried it a few ways but it says it is broken.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 2:03 PM
Finally!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 5:16 PM
I think I love you!
I was insanely aggravated because the originals look ridiculous with the low top chucks for females. (on that note, isn't it just ridiculous that males get high tops and females don't D:< stupid EAxis.)

Thank you so much for these. You've just made my game that much more playable :D
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 22nd Jul 2009 at 7:47 PM
I was bothered by this too! Glad to know I'm not crazy, and glad that you made these =) Great job!

Sims 2 Stuff by Ben Harris, Profile + Terms of Use!
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Jul 2009 at 1:10 AM
PERFECT!

Thank You!
Page 1 of 2