Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

25 recolorable beauty marks (added set 2!)

by Mermaid Bellamy Posted 29th Jul 2009 at 8:53 AM - Updated 16th Sep 2009 at 4:07 PM by Mermaid Bellamy : adding 10 new beauty marks

98 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 9:03 AM
wow these are GREEAAATTT!!! i love them thanks i was actually wondering when someone was gonna come around to the beauty marks i hate the ones in game i think theyre kinda ugly but i give u a big WOOT WOOT on these! :D

.: don't expect from me what you would from other people, it's just not possible :.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 9:09 AM
Great !!! ^__^ Thank you !!

Can we put all the marks at a time ? or each individually ? ( hope you understand )
I'll test these later.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 9:20 AM
thank you friends!!!))))) I've read your thoughts
Zhaana, each individually, unfortunately(( ..cause it's just a mask, and the masks cannot be used at the same time
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 9:21 AM
Большущий тебе респект за родинки!!! Ты - мозг просто! Я ненавижу дефолтные родинки!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 10:02 AM
Well it's okay thks
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 10:28 AM
Thanks! I love these!!

Call me v, v_ware.

Owner of Hause Of GaGa Group
It's Lady GaGa's World... We're just living in it!

Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 10:37 AM
Yaaayyy! Thank you for these
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 12:06 PM
Oooh just what I needed! Especially handy when you're making Sims off pictures...
Test Subject
#10 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 12:39 PM
I love the lipstick! is there a way you could post your lipstick colors if that's possible? or atleast the number code to the colors, you can send me a PM if that's easier.

but anyways, that's awesome I will most likely be using these.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 1:27 PM Last edited by Mermaid Bellamy : 29th Jul 2009 at 1:51 PM.
I love your comments!))))))) :*
Angee411,yes,it's just a recolour of a default glossy lipstick (which is 5 in the list in the game) it's the first on the picture,and the second (more naturally) I've made by changing the main color, but I didn't save it, it's a pity(((
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:19 PM
This is awesome!
I could never put the default lip beauty mark on girl sims because it reminds me of turk on scrubs haha. Thanks for the added options

Every second of your life makes you more unique than everyone else.
Everything you choose to do changes society in some way.
Everything you say or hear makes you smarter than you were before.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 2:23 PM
Why only for females? :\
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 3:35 PM
DigiBlue, I'l make it for males later)))
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:05 PM
I too really wanted Natalie Portman's one, it was really missing. And the M. Monroe.
Ah they're lovely!! :lovestruc Thank you Memaid Bellamy! You're the best
Makeup is still not layerable but I'm sure something will be found soon; at the dazzling speed of things being done for sims 3 I'm really confident ^^
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:13 PM
I thought it was lame that EA only included two beauty marks, too. It wouldn't have hurt them to include a few more. Thanks so much for making the game a little better!
Forum Resident
#17 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 4:33 PM
Pretty! Would you mind updating this with another famous beauty mark, Beyonce's? I think it's extremely pretty:

Test Subject
#18 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 5:34 PM
Woot! I was waiting for some more options for beauty marks. Thank you!
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 5:37 PM
^^^
That is a beautiful pic of Beyonce!

Anyway Thanks so much!
These new beauty marks are amazing now I can make my self in the game!

OH and I agree this should be for guys too!
I want a Jake Gyllenhaal sim with his beauty marks!

THANKS AGAIN!
:]
Test Subject
#20 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 5:42 PM
That Was Fast!

:]
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#21 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 5:50 PM
I just wanted sooo bad these for men, so thanks!! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 6:13 PM
thank you too for your good responses)))))))) :lovestruc

I'mSimalicious!,It's a good idea,but I've already made the set with 14 b.marks, so I can't change it because of only one b.mark, so...

DEAR FRIENDS!!! YOU CAN REQUEST ME TO DO ANOTHER B.MARKS!
please send me a pic of this.. and when they'll be enough, I can make 'em)))
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 6:31 PM
oh, i needed this! thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 6:49 PM
these are amazing! thank you so much for doing these =) i'll be sure to download them as soon as i get home from work! i have one question, though, where did you get the eyeliner/lashes and eyeshadow on your ladies?

oh, and a request if you wouldn't mind! i'd love to have the breath taking sophia bush's birthmark in game. here's a picture (it's very faint under her right eye but if you do this, it wouldn't have to be as faint):

Test Subject
#25 Old 29th Jul 2009 at 7:25 PM
sorry i can`t find a picture but a mole really close to the bottom lip on the right side(hope i described that right) would be great. I would love it for my selfsim
Page 1 of 4