Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
One Minute Ninja'd
#51 Old 7th Dec 2013 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pirate_wolf_12
One idea I had involves a teen sim girl in some futuristic, technological city finds herself to be the only one left alive after a mysterious plague kills all the other humans. The technology that made everyone's lives easier begins to break, forcing her to have to survive caveman style by growing crops herself and fishing. For added drama have a robot uprising or add some mutant raiders from the wastelands to attack her.

At least it will be a comfort to know the mailman and newspaper delivery kid will survive the plague, and still give your sim someone to talk to now and then. And to think, even after a devastating plague, the mail still gets through and the paper still gets printed, demonstrating the resilience of life despite all attempts of crushing it out of existence (cue the return of Kevin Costner and "the Postman").
Advertisement
Scholar
#52 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 2:00 AM
Okay, I'll justify their survival. I like a challenge.

They're, um...robots...made to look human because of Uncanny Valley reasons and...they're, like, programmed to continue delivering mail and newspapers. As she slowly loses her mind and becomes paranoid of everything she's certain they're the cause of the plague and continues to trap and destroy them but more automatically take their place. Also you have to pay your bills because in the future if you don't your house gets bombed.
Test Subject
#53 Old 8th Dec 2013 at 6:58 AM
I have never done this in TS3, but I did a lot in TS2 and it was pretty fun.

I wanted to make a girlfriend (and future wife) for My soon-to-be main sim, however I didn't want to go over the stress of handling another normal sized family, so I was just going to create the girl and go with it.

Unfortunately, in TS2 you couldn't create a household with just a teenager, so girl needed a dad.

The dad was cooking something one day, he forgot to pull the food out of the oven, a fire broke out, and the kitchen was so small that he had no time to run, he died.

Now since Sims are allowed to stay home alone after they become children. the CS woman never came to collect the girl, and since teens are completely capable of surviving on their own, I just went with it.

So every time I started a new game, I would have this storyline about the new teenage girl in town who was all cheerful and sociable but inside she was really hurt because she had no family and lived all alone in a really small suburb's house.
Test Subject
#54 Old 16th Jan 2014 at 11:50 PM
For a mafia story
you can download some working guns and pistols and make dad be series killer and cheat on his wife with every girl and also make him work at criminal job
make him have like 10 kids with random girls(you can use woohooer mod)
the wife be house wife she gonna be beautiful but without sens of style, but she gonna enjoy in their big mansion
they can have twins boy and girl teens
Boy can series killer too and work at criminal job and have kids while is teen
Girl gonna be rock girl and very hard to make friends
They can be very rich and life in big mansion if you have setra installed(world form the exchange it's free)
that is very good for this story but also other worlds works too(sunset valley, world what come with pets, if you have midnight hallow is very good too for this story island paradise or your game your choices )
One Minute Ninja'd
#55 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 12:45 AM
A Mafia story! What a great idea!

So you take a violent criminal womanizer, stick him in a big mansion with a superficially pretty, but dysfunctional family and let him run with it. To help flush it out, I might consider adding a few things to help you out. For one, Twallan's Career mod has a great "the Family" career track, run out of the Italian restaurant, which might be a bit more realistic for the story than just the boring, stock Criminal career. Desecrete's guns are an obvious choice, but I'm not sure they're updated to 1.63, so you might need some other murder mechanism, like Dexter's Bear. Not as realistic as a handgun, but stabbing or bludgeoning someone to death looks pretty cool for a mobster.

Then you just need the mod to let you own the small businesses in town, like the junkyard. I mean, the waste business is kind of a natural for your story right? Have him own all the junkyards in the world, so he's got a lock on the market.

As to having all those kids out of wedlock, though, it might set up a tough second generation battle, when all those illegitimate kids come looking for their cut of his married kids inheritance of the empire. I might reconsider that plot line if the story is to have legs.

Names. We have to choose names carefully. How about Tony? I like Tony. Good name for a mobster. Last name. Maybe something to do with music (your making the socially inept daughter a rocker got me thinking). So what about Alto? Nope, we already have the Alto's, so that's taken. Tenor? Doesn't ring right. Wait. I've got it! Soprano! That's it.

Although after all that effort, I'm sorry to say I think it's already been done. Really, really well. But, if you want to recreate The Soprano's in Simland, go for it. There are some decent pole dance animations out there if you want to build a Gentleman's Club for Tony to own as well. Not sure where you'll find a sim psychotherapist, though.
Test Subject
#56 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 4:20 PM
I am so sorry, and Ik that this is all so late. But I recently had an idea to do an Prison island. I revamped all of the sims and gave them orange jumpsuits and their own little stories. I also decided to remove all of the houses and replace them with prison cells large enough for the capacity of sims, etc. Hope this helps!
Test Subject
#57 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 10:01 PM
I had a dad who was a slob and couch potato who had an artistic, loner daughter, and they lived in a trashy apartment. The dad didn't pay attention to her. The daughter's paintings were the only income they had. Then, one day, the daughter got a SimBot best friend. He didn't get along with the dad, so the SimBot took the daughter, and they moved into a nice house, and he was like a father to her. <3
Inventor
#58 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 12:15 PM
Quote:
Once upon a time, two strangers entered an unadvised long-term relationship. It lasted for eight months and now they don't even follow each other on twitter.

Best read in Peter Griffins voice.
#59 Old 16th Apr 2014 at 6:39 PM
A homeless teenage runaway with only 30 bucks to her name. Sleeping rough. Not allowed to get a job or go to school so lives off what she/he can grow or buy selling stuff they find. You're not allowed to buy any beds, cookers, toilets, etc on the home lot and only allowed to use whats available in community lots.
Test Subject
#60 Old 3rd May 2014 at 7:44 AM
just thought of this now:
A young adult finds out she is pregnant! but thanks to prison, the army and new girlfriends, she has no idea who the dad is.
Test Subject
#61 Old 3rd May 2014 at 7:49 AM
or a girl's dad has gone to prison for reason she doesn't know, she is always wanting to visit him but her mum (who knows the reason) will not let her, the girl doesn't give up hope and starts trying to sneak out but her mum isn't as dumb as she thinks
Forum Resident
#62 Old 3rd May 2014 at 8:41 PM
Please don't double post. If you have something new to say but no one else has posted, edit your last post.

Hilarity ensues when a globe-trotting witch a lover in every port investigates a portal to the future with her robotic manservant, J-33V3.5.

"If I be waspish, best beware my sting."
Scholar
#63 Old 4th May 2014 at 12:24 AM
A teenage boy who's father is a piece of shit mobster, and he witnesses his whole family getting killed right in front of his eyes. After that he starts searching for the man who called the hit, at whatever the cost.
Test Subject
#64 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilibug1
OMG me too! (I thought I was the only one using Sims for character development XD) Am I also the only one who makes the characters from their favourite books and tv shows? (And then creates a custom career to match? Haha I'm nuts. And yes, I hate twilight too. :D)

I love twilight IT was like my favourite!
Test Subject
#65 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 3:23 PM
Default My family storyline
Okay, so, my family at the moment are a bit of a handful Basically it's a large house full of girls (there are 7 girls altogether) and they are very rich. They are all kind of friends but I made them all with really different personalities. So one is a goth, one is a party animal, one is a nerd, one falls in love every five minutes, one is just a bitch and et cetera. It is really fun seeing who gets on and who fights. They are difficult but it's very good fun I don't think I'll get bored of them ever I recommend doing the same if you want to do something interesting xxx
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 10:26 PM
here's a story I'm working on- a girl gets drifted ashore after a horrific ship crash. She ends up in midnight hollow and can only remember her name. She finds everyone really odd and the world really creepy with it's red sunsets etc. She tries to regain her memory of who she is.
Test Subject
#67 Old 16th Jul 2016 at 10:27 PM
Maybe you can have a family of four
Two adults,one teenager,one child.
Husband cheats on the mom and moves out with his mistress and mom finds someone new to marry.Has children with him.The new husband turns the her son into a witch.They divorce and then whatever happens next
Field Researcher
#68 Old 21st Jul 2016 at 2:02 AM
Right now I'm on a simmie family with a mom, dad, eight kids (two sets of twins(b+b&g+b), 4 regular boys, and 2 illegitimate kids(boy and girl) that were a result of their mother's affair :o Basically the dad is clueless, but the girl illegitimate child(now teen) caught her mom with her biological father and now hates her mother and biological father, tried to spill concerns to step-dad but he doesn't seem to take a hint, and etc. I find drama in my household makes for a very interesting family that I find fun to continue into legacies to come :D
Test Subject
#69 Old 5th Sep 2016 at 4:42 PM Last edited by grahaash000 : 5th Sep 2016 at 4:56 PM. Reason: I needed to add something
Default Sims story idea
My idea is basically a sims version of the bachelorette.

7 guys are trying to make the girl fall in love with them and in the end one of the guys will win and get married to her. Or, if she doesn't want any of the men, she will move out of the house with $100,000 more than she had. (7 guys because the household limit is 8, and genders can be adjusted to your preference)
Rules:
- If she woohoos with any of them, $5,000 will be added to her funds
- the man with the least amount of chemistry after 2 days will be either killed or have to move out of the house
- if a guy cheats on her, he will be killed
- you cannot make the guys, you have to use random town people
- 2 guys per room. One room will have three.
- the girl gets the ultimate master bedroom
- one bathroom for the guys, but the girl gets one attached to her room or near her room. (Remember to lock the door)

There are some weird rules...
But it's just an idea!
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 4:48 PM
My story: Make a supernatural couple (i usually do witches) and dress them very conservatively, put them in a normal looking house with a hidden room for their supernatural items, have them have children if you like, and basically have them try not to be found out by the neighbors.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
May the Goddess walk with you.

Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.
93 93/93
Test Subject
#71 Old 17th Jun 2017 at 8:51 PM
Here's a storyline I've come up with: Two siblings(one younger and one teen girl) lose their parents in a fire, leaving the eldest to take care of her sibling in the remains of their burned house. (I started her off with 1,000 simoleans) As the girl takes care of her brother/sister, they get stressed with school and the duties of being like a mother. She always hated boys her age as they were rude and perverted. However, one day she meets a young adult (there's a mod for YA and teen romance). He was sweet and caring and adored her younger sibling. She made the mistake of getting pregnant by him and he bolted away thinking because of that he'd be arrested. Alone, the girl has her child (pregnancy mega mod for that bit) And has two children to care for along with the desire to get a job so she can earn more money instead of searching day and night for things to sell and get by.
Test Subject
#72 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 7:41 PM
I think I got one:
[name] is now a successful politician with a big family and lots of money, but his dark secret keeps haunting him. Will his secret be uncovered or he will continue to build his empire?

Well, I was thinking that his secret is that he was from a poor family with an abusive father and he was forced to become a teenage criminal to earn money.
Mad Poster
#73 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 8:23 PM
Sure. Mine almost predates this thread, and there's probably a novel's worth of narrative in there.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Forum Resident
#75 Old 7th Oct 2017 at 10:50 PM
I actually started a story where I took my sims to the dystopia future and did a Matrix type of thing.. Where the simbots were the ruling elite, and the humans were slaves and treated as 3rd class citizens.
Page 3 of 4