Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Japanese Theme Patterns Pt. 1

by Gillianivy Posted 11th Aug 2009 at 12:25 PM - Updated 11th Aug 2009 at 1:02 PM by Gillianivy : Forgot Default Image ;D

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Wiki Wizard
#2 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 1:51 PM
oh wow i LOVE these, so intricate! :o

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 2:08 PM
Very creative....I love these. Thank you so much for sharing them.
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 2:19 PM
Thanks so much we need more oriental pattern thanks again
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 2:57 PM
These are really beautiful. I loved your artwork for TS2, it makes me very happy that you are creating for TS3.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 3:16 PM
Very nice patterns. I really like how that pink one looks on clothes (pink, I never thought I'd say that!) it's just so realistic.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#7 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 4:25 PM
Lovely. Can't wait to use these!
Instructor
#8 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 5:10 PM
Default Beautiful!
Very beautiful, Gillian!
I agree with lemoncandy, it looks realistic on pink outfit.
You did a good job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 4:03 AM
Hahaha I don't even like pink ;D Was just trying to show the possible use. These were my first attempts using dirt layer or specular mapping. The clean versions tile better, but with the right colors, the tiling isn't that noticeable. My specular needs more practice... I made it too shiny!

Thanks everyone for commenting. I plan to do lots more XD And of course some of my own art.
Scholar
#10 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 2:54 PM
Really nice work. Thank you

.:Kitty Klan:.
Visit for Sims 3 Hair, Tattoos, and other free custom content downloads.

.For website updates, subscribe to my RSS feed at.
Dreamwidth Blog
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 6:52 AM
And thank you back, RoboKitty, Love your stuffs. ;D
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 1:10 AM
I can't make heads or tails out of your download descriptions... o_O;
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 8:58 AM
These are terrifici!

The other day, I was just wishing for more Japanese content. And here we have some that's quite lovely. I'll definitely be using this on just about everything. ^_^

Thank you so much! Looking forward to more of your wonderful work.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 7:56 PM
Halsian, thanks! I'll do more, I promise. I keep working on 15 other things though and never finish anything ;D

Kanzaki, I sent you a PM, let me know if you have any more questions.

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Mad Poster
#15 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kanzaki
I can't make heads or tails out of your download descriptions... o_O;

I agree...which has only the clean versions of the files and which are the larger or smaller versions? Love these but whaaa.....?

Thanks btw!! We really need more Asian build content!!! Thanks!! :]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Sep 2009 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
I agree...which has only the clean versions of the files and which are the larger or smaller versions? Love these but whaaa.....?

Thanks btw!! We really need more Asian build content!!! Thanks!! :]

Dragon Script - Clean - PKG.rar
Description: Clean ONLY - PACKAGE files. Both sizes.
Dragon Floral - PKG.rar
Description: Dragon Floral - PACKAGE file. Both sizes.

There's 2 options of file types, those marked "Package" files and those marked "CC" or "Custom Content". I uploaded both for those who prefer to use the launcher to install instead of Installer Monkey.
Japanese Theme - pt 1 - PKG.rar
Description: ALL - PACKAGE files. This has both patterns, all sizes and flavors of dirt. Yum, Don't need to download anything else.

Has both patterns and all sizes and all flavors. If you download that, nothing else needs to be downloaded.

Sorry for the confusion. Next time I won't offer the CC files. And try to be more specific in descriptions. I tried to keep it simple, as I feared over explaining would just make it more confusing. Hope this clarifies a bit. I had replied in PM to Kanzaki, but suppose I ought to have posted here. I wanted to make sure she saw the message, as I know not everyone checks the threads for replies ;D

Thanks for compliments. Cheers.

Grab some goodies on The Rejected

The Rejected is a shared blog and all are welcomed to join. Now you can also follow us @RejectedSims on Twitter.

I'm currently participating in the Builder's Boulevard first neighborhood project: Sanshi Suimei Please join us!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 15th Jun 2010 at 7:37 PM
i'm wiping away tears of joy as i type this. SO WONDERFUL! i LOVE these patterns, THANK YOU!