Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

It's Electric! Pattern Pack

by Gangreless Posted 15th Aug 2009 at 12:30 AM - Updated 21st Aug 2009 at 7:01 AM by Gangreless

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 12:33 AM
Hehe, it's really cool! ^_^
Forum Resident
#3 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 2:08 AM
Awesome :D
Could you please add a file with all the patterns so we who'd like all of them don't have to download 9 files? My computer is rather slow

Nightly
"...because as you know, Betty is the God of Arm Hair."
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 2:09 AM
Yet another set of amazing patterns. Hats off to you Gangreless!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 3:51 AM
Thanks a bunch! This is really cool! Good work!
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nightly367
Awesome :D
Could you please add a file with all the patterns so we who'd like all of them don't have to download 9 files? My computer is rather slow

yeah 1 file with all of them would be great i have a very slow computer too, but i want all of them

Kyle4Sims3
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 10:10 AM
Even if I have a very good PC, I agree w/ Nightly367 & Kyle4Sims3.
I wanted to test the whole set, but I've downloaded only one ... lazy to make all those clicks ...
Scholar
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 7:08 PM
Alright, for all you lazy people, I've uploaded a rar containing all nine patterns Enjoy!

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Aug 2009 at 11:30 PM
This lazy and now content person thanks you! Great work and thanks for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 6:26 AM
Wonderful patterns! =) Thank you so much...I love the tye dye look on the bedding...cant wait to play around with these!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 19th Aug 2009 at 10:16 AM
First off, thank you for you concessions to we of the lazy.

Oh my gosh... I didn't know they'd be this beautiful. Gorgeous... so neat... they look like... lightning and those luminescent fish at the bottom of the ocean... just really really REALLY cool.

Actually, my favorite patterns that I've downloaded for ts3. ^_^

Thank you so much for creating and sharing these! As always, looking forward to more of your work.
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 9:20 AM
Amazing! What nice work, thank you for sharing!
Field Researcher
#13 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 7:32 PM
this has so many different uses, even for certain efects it's crazy.
thanks
Mad Poster
#14 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 10:04 PM
This is really hot! I don't know what the heck I'm gonna use it for, but you'd best believe it's GETTING used so help me, like a naive child full of hopes and dreams in front of the devil himself! Thanks! ^-^
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
This is really hot! I don't know what the heck I'm gonna use it for, but you'd best believe it's GETTING used so help me, like a naive child full of hopes and dreams in front of the devil himself! Thanks! ^-^

Great to see these are still getting downloaded!

Creator of the Sparkly Things
In Soviet Russia, the Sims mod you!

ZOMG Patterns! ZOMG! Patterns! the Group!
Awesomeness: When I get sad, I stop being sad and am simply awesome again. True story.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 2:09 AM
Thank you for this set! I downloaded it a long time ago and had a PC crash....used it to create Halloween-esque zombie splatters and rusted metals back before it happened. Very versatile; not just a tie-dye set!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 4:47 AM
These are better than most of the EA patterns! Cheers!